Trouble in paradise

72barca

Pete's pals are squabbling ...

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/460342/Inverness-rage-over-cup-final-seating-plan

Inverness rage over cup final seating plan

INVERNESS CALEY THISTLE have hit out over the seating arrangements for next month’s League Cup Final.

By: Michael Baillie Published: Tue, February 18, 2014

0Comments

inverness-460342.jpg

Inverness are not happy about the seating situation for the cup final [ABERDEEN]

The Highlanders are unhappy with the sections of Celtic Park their supporters have been allocated for the final against Aberdeen on Sunday, March 16.

Their supporters will be housed in a corner of the Lisbon Lions Stand and half of the main stand. Aberdeen, who have been given an allocation of 30,000, have been given the Jock Stein Stand, the North Stand and the rest of the main stand.

It is insulting to our club and supporters

David Balfour

Inverness are believed to have been allocated less than 8,000 tickets, but it is the areas of the ground set aside for their fans they are not happy with.

An official club tweet read: “ICTFC have been in talks since the seating map was received. The distribution of seating is unacceptable in its current form.”

Inverness supporters chief David Balfour added: “It is insulting to our club and supporters. I met with the chairman and we are in agreement.”

However, SPFL chief Neil Doncaster insisted discussions were still going on to finalise the seating plan.

He said: “No final decision has been made regarding allocations and tickets for the forthcoming Scottish League Cup Final.

“We continue to consult with both clubs and the venue regarding this.”

Listen the sheep will sell 30k tickets nae bother just as they will sell 25k tickets for the semi at ibrox.

It really does piss me off but when you get wee clubs like caley who greet about this kind of thing.will they even sell all 8k tickets.many did they have at their game last night.

Then the cunts sent us to a 20k stad for a final when we play infront of 40k every second week. Unreal.

Listen the sheep will sell 30k tickets nae bother just as they will sell 25k tickets for the semi at ibrox.

It really does piss me off but when you get wee clubs like caley who greet about this kind of thing.will they even sell all 8k tickets.many did they have at their game last night.

Then the cunts sent us to a 20k stad for a final when we play infront of 40k every second week. Unreal.

The Ramsden's final should be moved to a bigger venue or the League cup should be moved to a smaller one. All in the name of fairness, parity of esteem and bloody logic.

Another fuck up by Doncaster - how can the sheep be selling tickets if seating not agreed?

The guy is totally incompetent

And that cunt Milne and his club are totally arrogant if they are advertising tickets that haven't been finalised.

I read about this yesterday. Inverness aren't too fussed about the amount of tickets they've been given, they're more annoyed that they've been given the normal 'away section' when it's a cup final.

always good to see Doncaster balls something up though

According to the article they're not complaining about the number of seats, only the placement of them. Right in the corner in the away section.

West side- aye ano bud (I said this kind of thing). Whether it be how many tickets thay get or where in the ground they are positioned.they are still getting half the main stand so for the life of me I really don't see where they are coming from.

Centenarystand- I hope not but I think it will. Only time will tell.

As long as the sheep play well I'm sure more of them will come out the woodwork.

Ticket plan agreed:

Fans of the Highlanders will be housed in the lower tier of the Lisbon Lions Stand and an adjacent corner of the Main Stand.

Dons followers are to take up the rest of the 60,000-capacity stadium, while the upper section of the Lisbon Lions has been left unallocated.

A crowd of around 40,000 is expected.

I think they must have been finalised - don't see how they can sell tickets without seat numbers on them?

That's correct, although the report said the sheepies were advertising their allocation (which was ICT's gripe) and not necessarily selling the briefs at that point.

Perhaps Milne has been made the official ticket promoter by that cunt Doncaster.