Update from VB. Dingwallgate - The Pantomime Continues

Virtuoso

The RST do email their email list, such as the email they would have received today. That is RM's choice, FF obviously has a different stance.

The RST has always said it is independent from FF, if The Host is telling the truth, then why would FF be sending out RST emails?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The RST has always said it is independent from FF, if The Host is telling the truth, then why would FF be sending out RST emails?

It is independent, I'm an RST board member and have less than 100 posts on FF. We are simply using their larger database as a means of advertising.

It is independent, I'm an RST board member and have less than 100 posts on FF. We are simply using their larger database as a means of advertising.

So the RST are asking the man they have accused of hacking them for favours?

Why would you still want to associate with MD when you are accusing him of spying on your members?

I heard Dingwall has been exiled, whits that ye say? Oh no he's nooooottttttttt!!! Oh yes he haassssssss!!! Fk it the truth will out in 2045 under the freedom of information act.......Does anycnut know who the bird is in the picture??? looker or what???? Panto indeed!!!!

I think we have to allow the RST the chance to repair itself. It's still a way off, but there are some good guys in there, eventually they'll win over.

I hope we can make Dingwall a thing of the past. The sooner we stop paying attention to him, the sooner we'll move forward as a fan base.

From what I can see he seems to have a handful of loyal friends who will defend him no matter what, the rest of us should just ignore them.

I'm guessing the police investigation is what's complicating things within the RST, hopefully they'll get to a position where they can report the information back to their members.

I think we have to allow the RST the chance to repair itself. It's still a way off, but there are some good guys in there, eventually they'll win over.

I hope we can make Dingwall a thing of the past. The sooner we stop paying attention to him, the sooner we'll move forward as a fan base.

From what I can see he seems to have a handful of loyal friends who will defend him no matter what, the rest of us should just ignore them.

I'm guessing the police investigation is what's complicating things within the RST, hopefully they'll get to a position where they can report the information back to their members.

Investigation, don't think so.

Was is sold to the RST then you reckon?

Or just a favour for a favour?

Do you thinl Dingwall would do this for free for a company that has just accused jim of spying?

Or maybe Dingwall done it on a promise that the RST wouldn't make any statements about him?

One thing os certain, Dingwall will have gained in someway from this.

The sooner the RST disband, the better. They are more tainted than the tims last two league wins.

Investigation, don't think so.

Perhaps not? I'm just guessing and trying to give the RST the benefit of the doubt. We have to separate alleged transgressions of former board members with current board members and, more importantly, the organisation itself.

As I've said, there are some good people involved at the RST and hopefully they'll get the chance to move it forward without Dingwall forever hanging over their head. That move has to come from both within and outwith the RST and it will take time.

Perhaps not? I'm just guessing and trying to give the RST the benefit of the doubt. We have to separate alleged transgressions of former board members with current board members and, more importantly, the organisation itself.

As I've said, there are some good people involved at the RST and hopefully they'll get the chance to move it forward without Dingwall forever hanging over their head. That move has to come from both within and outwith the RST and it will take time.

Dingwall hanging over them? One of their board members has just admitted to actively engaging with him ffs.