Update from VB. Dingwallgate - The Pantomime Continues

Virtuoso

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is independent, I'm an RST board member and have less than 100 posts on FF. We are simply using their larger database as a means of advertising.

is thay even allowed legally?

I am a follow follow member but do not want any stuff from the RST. I have never given thr RST my email.

I'm abig fan of the VB and the effort they put in but surely there are more important matters and issues they could be focussing on at present?

Like Rangers fans being asked to part with large sums of cash to people who may or may not hack each other's emails???

Is that not important?

is thay even allowed legally?

I am a follow follow member but do not want any stuff from the RST. I have never given thr RST my email.

could you see your way clear to recommending my reinstatement to Mark

it would be interesting to get other point of views

Maybe a big generalisation in terms of RST members but the whole movement seems to have been nothing but self interest and agenda pushing. I just don't see myself as having anything much at all in common with the likes of Dingwall.

You mean fans having an opinion? Who would have thought it...

Everyone entitled to an opinion and push their agenda accept the RST?

Maybe a big generalisation in terms of RST members but the whole movement seems to have been nothing but self interest and agenda pushing. I just don't see myself as having anything much at all in common with the likes of Dingwall.

I couldn't care less what you think of MD but with what you said inferring I am not a Rangers fan is disgusting.

I would like to know more facts about what he is being accused if as well.

How did the person/persons k ow dingwall had accessed their accounts, from the op it says it had been accessed by dingwalls IP, how did they know what his IP was, were the passwords the same as the ones used to access ff, is the site so out of date it stores passwords in plain text?

Far from being our own! I define our own as every Rangers fan.

That's fair enough but I don't not anymore. There's sections of our support (and i'm not referring to you) that I can't stand these days so it would be hypocritical to consider them my own.

It's sad to think like that but the divisions have just gotten too strong.

That's fair enough but I don't not anymore. There's sections of our support (and i'm not referring to you) that I can't stand these days so it would be hypocritical to consider them my own.

It's sad to think like that but the divisions have just gotten too strong.

Are you discussing Mark Dingwall here or the RST? While Dingwall was never top of my favourite personality lists, to think the RST never agreed with his views is ludicrous.

People could not and cannot discern the RST from Dingwall.

The RST has every right to push its 'agenda' - surely that is what a fan's body is for? Nevermind one advocating fan ownership?