Update from VB. Dingwallgate - The Pantomime Continues

Virtuoso

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you discussing Mark Dingwall here or the RST? While Dingwall was never top of my favourite personality lists, to think the RST never agreed with his views is ludicrous.

People could not and cannot discern the RST from Dingwall.

The RST has every right to push its 'agenda' - surely that is what a fan's body is for? Nevermind one advocating fan ownership?

I'm discussing them both, while accepting that not every single RST member is necessarily the same.

Are you discussing Mark Dingwall here or the RST? While Dingwall was never top of my favourite personality lists, to think the RST never agreed with his views is ludicrous.

People could not and cannot discern the RST from Dingwall.

The RST has every right to push its 'agenda' - surely that is what a fan's body is for? Nevermind one advocating fan ownership?

What exactly is their agenda?

Get shit loads of shares with members money (and shit loads of £10's) then what?

Have they a business plan going forward?

They remind me of Salmond a bit

I would like to know more facts about what he is being accused if as well.

How did the person/persons k ow dingwall had accessed their accounts, from the op it says it had been accessed by dingwalls IP, how did they know what his IP was, were the passwords the same as the ones used to access ff, is the site so out of date it stores passwords in plain text?

Questions that all involved should be answering???

What exactly is their agenda?

Get shit loads of shares with members money (and shit loads of £10's) then what?

Have they a business plan going forward?

They remind me of Salmond a bit

Actually the photograph in the OP reminds me of Mrs Salmond................. couldn't be, could it???? :matron:

Well it was only going to be a matter of time before VBs dislike of Dingwall and the RST caught on and people sang the song for them, but I think it's a shame that there will be a number of good bears and good people involved with the RST that are getting tarred with the same brush because people are so keen to put the boot in to anything involved with MD.

Well it was only going to be a matter of time before VBs dislike of Dingwall and the RST caught on and people sang the song for them, but I think it's a shame that there will be a number of good bears and good people involved with the RST that are getting tarred with the same brush because people are so keen to put the boot in to anything involved with MD.

So it's VB's fault that the allegations arising from RST board members which weren't addressed by the board resulted in multiple resignations. And still the members are kept in the dark about what's going on.

Look at the antics of the board of the RST before pointing the finger at VB who are merely asking the questions that the RST should have addressed when all this first happened.

And you only need to look at his infantile and pathetic spat with Robert Marshall on Follow Follow to see why he gets so much stick.

So it's VB's fault that the allegations arising from RST board members which weren't addressed by the board resulted in multiple resignations. And still the members are kept in the dark about what's going on.

Look at the antics of the board of the RST before pointing the finger at VB who are merely asking the questions that the RST should have addressed when all this first happened.

And you only need to look at his infantile and pathetic spat with Robert Marshall on Follow Follow to see why he gets so much stick.

Not at all, but there's people that keen to jump on the train of denouncing MD that they're catching loyal fans in the crossfire. I appreciate what the VB's are doing bringing these matters to light but to tar everyone involved in the RST with the some brush is unfair.

Not at all, but there's people that keen to jump on the train of denouncing MD that they're catching loyal fans in the crossfire. I appreciate what the VB's are doing bringing these matters to light but to tar everyone involved in the RST with the some brush is unfair.

So you didn't read the last paragraph of the article then?

There have been good people who have dedicated both time and energy to try to advance the aims of the organisation. They must be shaking their heads in dismay and disgust at what that organisation has become.

So you didn't read the last paragraph of the article then?

There have been good people who have dedicated both time and energy to try to advance the aims of the organisation. They must be shaking their heads in dismay and disgust at what that organisation has become.

I wasn't commenting on the article, I was commenting on posts within this thread and other threads in this forum. To clarify, I wasn't having a go at the Vanguard Bears but guys who are jumping on the idea and taking it to a new level where abuse for anyone and anything to do with the RST is acceptable.

I agree wholeheartedly with the quote you posted. It's a shame that guys like MD have damaged the reputations of bears who aren't self serving.

I wasn't commenting on the article, I was commenting on posts within this thread and other threads in this forum. To clarify, I wasn't having a go at the Vanguard Bears but guys who are jumping on the idea and taking it to a new level where abuse for anyone and anything to do with the RST is acceptable.

I agree wholeheartedly with the quote you posted. It's a shame that guys like MD have damaged the reputations of bears who aren't self serving.

Ok fair enough.

What others do we can't control.

If the RST had acted properly and professionally in the first place then they would have avoided all the abuse that is coming their way now.

The members still don't have a clue what happened and the Chairman and his clique are simply hoping that in time it will all blow over.

It was dealt with. Am investigation was launched in which Paul Goodwin (Supporters Direct) was an independent investigator. When all board members involved resigned it was decided that said investigation was no longer needed. This was with the full support of Supporters Direct.

I agree the communication regarding this matter has been poor.

So, an investigation was supposedly launched and then abandoned when all those making complaints resigned? I plan on robbing the bank of England next week with insider help. I'm told if the tellers resign from the bank, all criminal proceedings and internal investigations will halt immediately.

Come on!

At least be straight up here. The RST covered it up, I have the emails here saying so. An RST board member sent out an email saying "If this gets out, we are finished" It did get out.

Who?

Willhelm, I agree with you here the part I find strange an Investigation was launched and then abandoned because all members resigned. It leaves people think was a crime committed or not or was it a cover up, there must have been something to warrant an Investigation in the first place. It just seems strange to end it and say nothing and have no conclusion except Oh well they have resigned whats the point in continuing with the investigation very strange attitude to have.

If Dingwall has done nothing wrong, then why did he resign? If an investigation had taken place then he could simply remained under suspension until said investigation had been completed.

With no investigation then it's Dingwalls word that he has done no wrong - which doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.

The best thing the RST can do is to start IP the investigation again, if they don't they must disband.

Can you seriously say this what you would have done, just dropped a serious allegation because people resigned in disgust, kind of makes you think it was what the RST wanted to happen, no loyalty to some board members.

So, an investigation was supposedly launched and then abandoned when all those making complaints resigned? I plan on robbing the bank of England next week with insider help. I'm told if the tellers resign from the bank, all criminal proceedings and internal investigations will halt immediately.

Come on!

At least be straight up here. The RST covered it up, I have the emails here saying so. An RST board member sent out an email saying "If this gets out, we are finished" It did get out.

Publsh them and expose the cover up.

It was dealt with. Am investigation was launched in which Paul Goodwin (Supporters Direct) was an independent investigator. When all board members involved resigned it was decided that said investigation was no longer needed. This was with the full support of Supporters Direct.

I agree the communication regarding this matter has been poor.

Poor? I would say its non-existant as I don't know any member who has been given any detail.

Is Dingwall still a member of the RST?

• 1 month later...