Anybody know when the Albion Rovers game is?

Carsons Dog

The game has been moved from the Saturday as Plod Scotland are policing a gay-lesbian march to Parkhead that afternoon and say they don't have enough officers available to cover the game allegedly due to a huge number of their officers attending and taking part in said procession.

The game has been shifted to Sunday at 3.30pm but this is not yet confirmed as Plod Scotland claim (allegedly) that they have a large number of officers attending Mass that day. A spokesman for the gay-lesbian-cross-dressing Plod Officers Society, Constable Betty-Bob Pinky-Trocaderro said, "Our lads and lasses need time for things like nail-polish removal, make-up and such and can't be expected just to rush out of chapel and onto the streets of Govan. Furfuxsake....have you seen make-up when it's not put on properly?"

The Scottish Nasty Party's Justice Minister, Jessie McRascal said, "I'm really looking forward to this day. I've bought new tights and everything!"

The game has been moved from the Saturday as Plod Scotland are policing a gay-lesbian march to Parkhead that afternoon and say they don't have enough officers available to cover the game allegedly due to a huge number of their officers attending and taking part in said procession.

The game has been shifted to Sunday at 3.30pm but this is not yet confirmed as Plod Scotland claim (allegedly) that they have a large number of officers attending Mass that day. A spokesman for the gay-lesbian-cross-dressing Plod Officers Society, Constable Betty-Bob Pinky-Trocaderro said, "Our lads and lasses need time for things like nail-polish removal, make-up and such and can't be expected just to rush out of chapel and onto the streets of Govan. Furfuxsake....have you seen make-up when it's not put on properly?"

The Scottish Nasty Party's Justice Minister, Jessie McRascal said, "I'm really looking forward to this day. I've bought new tights and everything!"

Thank fuck - somebody who talks sense at last