***The Official Rangers v Stenhousemuir Match Thread***

Most refs do gogzy, fact is we really should still beat mobs like this even with a ref as poor as this

Cant argue with you mate, our carelessness both in front of goal and in defence cost us today, we shipped at least one goal that could have been avoided, and should have scored more of the chances we made.

Dissapointing result, but the ref played a huge part today.

OK, Rangers weren't great but that ref ruined the game and I don't think that should be allowed to happen, especially as he's not the first SFA employee to do this type of thing to Rangers FC. There's some serious enquiries that have to take place in this game in Scotland and if the only way to get it is for Ally to openly criticise the refs and their employers, the SFA, so be it. We should never have lost that game. Never!

I'm not calling the referee a cheat, but I've seen people cheat and have less effect than that referee did on the game today. Abysmal performance. Watch him get the Albion Rovers game now. ;)

Still, that miss from Temps, we hit the frame twice. A different day (and ref) and we'd have won.

The ref is a nappy slashing tarrier no doubt about it but let's no sink to the levels of the tims demanding clarification leave that embarrassing stuff to them

Look closer to home for reasons for shit results as we should be better then tim refs even ones like this bastard who's been cheating

Mate, I agree, we shouldnt act like tims, but refs have been one sided since we started in div3.

This will be more of an issue next season against better opposition.

It needs stopped now.

Agree, the ref didnt cost us 2 points today, that was self inflicted. No clue and terrible tactics, as always.

Absolute utter fucking shite.

If we get beaten because we play shite, or the other team plays better than us, then I'll be pissed off, but will grudgingly accept it.

If however, we get beaten due to consistent unfair decisions by an incompetent referee, then I'm fucking furious.

Denied a stonewaller, temps booked for 'simulation', and then a questionable penalty in the same box to give them the equaliser

Fucking shambles.

Oh well. Didnae win today. Disnae make my man flu any better. But hey at least im no a Mhanky No Mhark trolling a rivals forum cause ive no got a fuckin life.....Time for another lempsip and back to bed...Its about time for the Ally haters and the Ally lovers to do battle the rest of the night. Im to weak and afflicted with snotters and aching muscles to bother my arse getting involved... See you all the mora..NO SURRENDER :7325::7326::ulster:

Never mind lads!!

A nice week of massages and you'll be ready to perform the same shite as every other week!!!!!!!!

Yes the Ref was shocking but that shouldn't deflect from what was an utter abject performance - again!!

Team lacking in direction,tactics,guile,fitness,organisation,skill - the list is endless unfortunately.

(Do the U20 team not have a better right back than Faure or Foster?)