Comedy Gold

WadeWilson

Just had to wrap my tablet in tinfoil and stick it in the freezer, rc man. But I skipped to the 23rd min, john sounds like a real blast, bet after a few he can tell every dodgy penalty against them and for us, again and again and again, it has to be bad when it even give they guys on Clyde a red kneck, not easily done.

It's a tale of referees, religion and 'secret societies.'

The guy talks about Rangers' 'invisible penalties' and wants to 'know about Willie Collum's family.'

Sinister Timmy bastard.

:lol: never mind the laptop break time in work the night this is going on

It is Comedy Gold, but what i get pissed off at is for the conspiracy theories he came up with concerning an offside decision at porkheid against Hooper and broadfoots penalty . There are clear counter arguments for them that DJ, Keevins or McCulloch are not up to speed with .The Hooper 'offside' decision was the night Wallace scored a perfectly good goal as it was over the line and the Broadfoot pen was the day Stokes should have been sent off after 60secs for a dreadful tackle on Papac , Ki should have got a red in 50 mins for lashing out at Naismith, Loovens should have seen red for a kick out at Lafferty on 70mins and samaras should have got a red for an awful challenge on Naismith near the end......Fuck sake !! I sound the same as that c*nt on the phone-in !!

It is Comedy Gold, but what i get pissed off at is for the conspiracy theories he came up with concerning an offside decision at porkheid against Hooper and broadfoots penalty . There are clear counter arguments for them that DJ, Keevins or McCulloch are not up to speed with .The Hooper 'offside' decision was the night Wallace scored a perfectly good goal as it was over the line and the Broadfoot pen was the day Stokes should have been sent off after 60secs for a dreadful tackle on Papac , Ki should have got a red in 50 mins for lashing out at Naismith, Loovens should have seen red for a kick out at Lafferty on 70mins and samaras should have got a red for an awful challenge on Naismith near the end......Fuck sake !! I sound the same as that c*nt on the phone-in !!

You do sound a bit like him.

Although you avoid using the 6zero secs, 5zero mins, 7zero mins.

That let's you off the hook.