Mike Ashley

SteveJ

I was down south today, running a project and one of our engineers - who is a Newcastle fan - stated that Newcastle is all but sold. He said that although the papers have not got hold of the full story, two potential buyers are in for it - one being Vince McMahon and the other being an Asian.

He also said that friends have told him that Ashley wants to take on a new project. He was extremely surprised when I told him that Ashley was a shareholder in the Bears.

I have now read that we are receiving a 'crisis loan' - is this to tide us over until Ashley sells? It certainly would not help us fr another twelve months, even if we did include next years income.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NO CHANCE IN HELL - Im going for a Meeting with Mr McMahon in New Orleans on 6th April, im sure me, Drew McIntyre, and Bad News Barratt, along with the might of HulkaMania, can talk Mr McMahon into taking over the Proddies of the Glasgow Rangers...... [ stay tuned ]

NO CHANCE IN HELL - Im going for a Meeting with Mr McMahon in New Orleans on 6th April, im sure me, Drew McIntyre, and Bad News Barratt, along with the might of HulkaMania, can talk Mr McMahon into taking over the Proddies of the Glasgow Rangers...... [ stay tuned ]

can you bring some divas back?

I was down south today, running a project and one of our engineers - who is a Newcastle fan - stated that Newcastle is all but sold. He said that although the papers have not got hold of the full story, two potential buyers are in for it - one being Vince McMahon and the other being an Asian.

He also said that friends have told him that Ashley wants to take on a new project. He was extremely surprised when I told him that Ashley was a shareholder in the Bears.

I have now read that we are receiving a 'crisis loan' - is this to tide us over until Ashley sells? It certainly would not help us fr another twelve months, even if we did include next years income.

"and the other being an Asian".

That's pretty vague. Anyone of those many millions of Asian folk in particular?

"and the other being an Asian".

That's pretty vague. Anyone of those many millions of Asian folk in particular?

I know but only quoting what I was told. I did ask him to try and get a name.

Apparently he has been in talks since before Christmas and met the players.

Fucksake, should really read stuff twice. :lol:

Still surprised he didn't know though, the naming rights things possibility got quiet a bit of publicity

I was too but it just shows you how little Scottish football means - outside of Scotland.

Ashley "mr zero hours contracts" needs a pull through with a rusty wire brush, exploiting toerag. (tu)

Ashley "mr zero hours contracts" needs a pull through with a rusty wire brush, exploiting toerag. (tu)

Oh, I don't know. I can think of one existing Rangers employee who would benefit from being issued with a zero hours contract.