Mike Ashley

SteveJ

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NO CHANCE IN HELL - Im going for a Meeting with Mr McMahon in New Orleans on 6th April, im sure me, Drew McIntyre, and Bad News Barratt, along with the might of HulkaMania, can talk Mr McMahon into taking over the Proddies of the Glasgow Rangers...... [ stay tuned ]

Care to enlighten us a bit more on this mate?

There has been talk down south of the possibility that Mike Ashley is interested in taking over our club,

Albeit a very brief mention of it on a podcast called the football ramble one of the presenters of the show firmly believes it will happen when he cuts his ties with NUFC.

As I stated it was a very brief mention but why would he say it if he never had a strong incline or a source of good information,

A crisis loan is a funding bridge over a period of expected hardship. We all know Rangers are running on empty at the moment, until the next payments of sponsorship and season tickets.

Clyde Valley is clearly one of these fans who see's green in everything - even if it is a quote from a fellow fan.

Head in sand if you wish but we need a bridging loan to see us through the summer. The very fact that our major investors are offering it, should allow you to understand that.

Every time I hear this mans name I keep get that feckin song in my heed "im never going to give you up lol, I know its Mike were talking about and not Rick but I just cant get oot ma heed when his name is mentioned lol

Guy who sings it isn't called Ashley either, it's Rick Astley. Hope this helped lol

Why would Mike Ashley buy Rangers? If he is going to do it do you not think he would wait until we can get back into the champions league?

nah, arguably the club would cost more to buy at that point.

the time to buy us is before we hit the top league.

Load of shite why the fuck would vince mcmahon bit a football club and secondly if he was the rags would either here America would get hold of this story

they have and the story seems to be gathering some momentum though I don't necessarily buy the 'if/then' scenario being discussed on here.

Im not sure how id feel about Ashley owning Rangers, a rich man prepared to spend big money if needed but also makes some bizarre decisions and is quite dictatorial and not one for taking supporters feelings into consideration. He would be a interesting owner but good or bad? I couldn't say for sure.

Im not sure how id feel about Ashley owning Rangers, a rich man prepared to spend big money if needed but also makes some bizarre decisions and is quite dictatorial and not one for taking supporters feelings into consideration. He would be a interesting owner but good or bad? I couldn't say for sure.

I would rather him over the Easdales, without question.