Too easily led with our opinions

It amazes me that when something is posted up, it doesn't really matter what's being said, it's automatically good/bad and truth/lies based on who said it.

Can people not based their opinion on the situation?

It gets ridiculous that as fans we cannot have our own opinions, it's like school, saying things to because you think it's cool infront of your pals :roll:

Time is required to complete this 120 day review but it doesn't mean we can't critize the board during it, if it's merited.

I'm sorry but in the main I think you are wrong! There are petty and extreme views on everything but the reality is other than a few drama queens who react to every story or headline the rest have no allegiance to the current board but are willing to give them a chance based on the facts in front if them!

Stop your bleeting man, grow a pair. Open a discussion and have very little point to it other than "He is picking on me".

Make a post,stand or not by it, that's the way forums work.

Oh final point, I see nothing merited in crticising the board that is in place just now, please enlighten me on what your opinions of where they have done badly.

Wallace isnt saying everything is rosy in the garden (anything but).

All he asked for was time to identify the extent of the issues and come up with a structured plan to address it.

Rather than buying into every piece of mhedia spin, i will hang fire until i actually have something to get irate about.

Stop your bleeting man, grow a pair. Open a discussion and have very little point to it other than "He is picking on me".

Make a post,stand or not by it, that's the way forums work.

Oh final point, I see nothing merited in crticising the board that is in place just now, please enlighten me on what your opinions of where they have done badly.

I never mentioned being picked on. I judge each situation as I see it but a thread on FF about the current board and a thread on here about SoS made me start this one.

People just jump on the bandwagon depending on what board you post on, and for me, that's pathetic.

Maybe they haven't at the moment, doesn't mean if the times comes they shouldn't be critized, that's all I'm saying.

I never mentioned being picked on. I judge each situation as I see it but a thread on FF about the current board and a thread on here about SoS made me start this one.

People just jump on the bandwagon depending on what board you post on, and for me, that's pathetic.

Maybe they haven't at the moment, doesn't mean if the times comes they shouldn't be critized, that's all I'm saying.

I dont think we jump on the bandwagon a lot of us are generally pissed of with sos. They continually contradict themselves and are a self servicing group that has caused issues and make claims that are complete and utter crap, thats just my opinion and I have always objected to them using the great mans name as a front.

Pile of shite, you wouldn't be saying that if the majority agreed with your viewpoint.

I couldn't care less what anyone else thinks, I think the SOS are divisive and yet another group who claim to be for the benefit of Rangers but spend half their time hindering it.

The SOS, RST and any other fan group who claim to be there for the benefit of the club can go and take a fuck to themselves.

There comes a point when you have heard the same old spiel dressed up and it becomes unnecessary to waste time listening to a man who is unable to give straight answers to straight questions and has proven nothing other than that they are another in a long line of egos setting themselves up as 'fans chiefs'.

You are, as others have, ascribed an opinion to a forum when there is ample evidence of differing points of view (on RM at least).

I don't need to keep getting the same message relayed again and again to know that the source is devoid of credibility. I haven't commented on the thread in question because it only massages the aforementioned ego.

It amazes me that when something is posted up, it doesn't really matter what's being said, it's automatically good/bad and truth/lies based on who said it.

It gets ridiculous that as fans we cannot have our own opinions, it's like school, saying things to because you think it's cool infront of your pals :roll:

Time is required to complete this 120 day review but it doesn't mean we can't critize the board during it, if it's merited.

What is this about?

Pile of shite, you wouldn't be saying that if the majority agreed with your viewpoint.

I couldn't care less what anyone else thinks, I think the SOS are divisive and yet another group who claim to be for the benefit of Rangers but spend half their time hindering it.

The SOS, RST and any other fan group who claim to be there for the benefit of the club can go and take a fuck to themselves.

It's not really about agreeing with my opinion. It's about people making a judgement based on how a certain group is perceived.

A lot of people on here were backing up Stockbridge but I bet they couldn't give shit now.

People are so loyal to Rangers that they can't accept there could be chancers at our club.

And people are so against the consortium who took over nearly 2 years ago that anyone who they bring in(even if the whole board has changed since then) they treat them as though they are the same people.

I think it's crazy that Sos are attempting to carry on their agenda against any board members but the ones they want, the ones that have failed us already.

They should give up. Most of the board has changed, it seems a more professional and forwards thinking group now. What is their purpose now?

SOS didn't get their way and continue to spit the dummy out. When will these militant groups start working for the good of Rangers? All this spivs and reqs crap is getting old. Time to back the team and let the board do their jobs without being hindered.

The irony of an anti board pro rebel poster making that post

Sheep

They should give up. Most of the board has changed, it seems a more professional and forwards thinking group now. What is their purpose now?

SOS didn't get their way and continue to spit the dummy out. When will these militant groups start working for the good of Rangers? All this spivs and reqs crap is getting old. Time to back the team and let the board do their jobs without being hindered.

It's got to be ego stroking, they have had their 15 minutes of fame and don't want it to end, their too far up their own arses to see the damage they are causing.

Not sure I agree with you .

I fly solo , but I do find myself agreeing with the same posters on whatever subject , be it the board , Ally or whatever . However I have no problem agreeing with someone despite disagreeing on another subject.

As an aside , I find bloggers are probably more susceptible to this than posters. I like reading anything about Rangers and can easily decide what to accept or not. But it does amuse me how some are dissed , not by what they say but rather on who says it.

Totally disagree with your final point. GW has asked for 120 days , we should give him it without distraction.

It's got to be ego stroking, they have had their 15 minutes of fame and don't want it to end, their too far up their own arses to see the damage they are causing.

True sadly.

I backed the board from the outset, although I wanted some members replaced by better qualified people. That has happened and I think we are stronger for it.

It seems that some are intent on causing unrest. Take the 1.5 million pound loan. I think it is great that our investors are willing to put so much into the Club to see us over a short term cash flow problem. Much rather that than beg for money off banks at extortinate rates of interest. Yet some portray it as a negative because it suits their agenda to do so.

The Easdales will go up in my estimation if the loan goes through. They will be putting their hard earned money directly into the Club. Yet some who follow SOS are intent on comparing them to the Kray twins.

You don't have to like the board, you don't have to trust them, but hindering them at every given opportunity just holds us back as a Club. I'm sure that if we give them a chance Rangers will prosper.

With FF unless you subscribe to their mantra of boycotts,sp1vs,rather have admin 2 etc then you are ridiculed and ostracised and speak against such pish then you are given a ban...

Summed up nicely,pretty much what i was thinking when i read the OP.

The irony of an anti board pro rebel poster making that post

Sheep

Where do you get that from?

Anti previous board - yes

Pro 'rebels' - not as such but better than option than Stockbridge and co IMO

Current board - willing to give a chance

Move on mate, I don't care about petty rebel jibes.