Too easily led with our opinions

With FF unless you subscribe to their mantra of boycotts,sp1vs,rather have admin 2 etc then you are ridiculed and ostracised and speak against such pish then you are given a ban...

I've not been banned and there's plenty I've disagreed with. Part of the reason I started the thread.

It amazes me that when something is posted up, it doesn't really matter what's being said, it's automatically good/bad and truth/lies based on who said it.

Can people not based their opinion on the situation?

It gets ridiculous that as fans we cannot have our own opinions, it's like school, saying things to because you think it's cool infront of your pals :roll:

Time is required to complete this 120 day review but it doesn't mean we can't critize the board during it, if it's merited.

So how about giving the board credit where its due?

I'll let you make your position ultra clear now by claiming they have done nothing to merit credit. And at the same time, making your OP the words of a horses arse.

I'll let you make your position ultra clear now by claiming they have done nothing to merit credit. And at the same time, making your OP the words of a horses arse.

Where is credit due at the moment?

The survey is a good idea, provided they follow through on the results.

They have attempted to engage with the fans, that's important.

Until I see more action it's hard to praise much more.

Where is credit due at the moment?

The survey is a good idea, provided they follow through on the results.

They have attempted to engage with the fans, that's important.

Until I see more action it's hard to praise much more.

:lol: I rest my case.

How about credit for steering the club through the most hostile attack on its existence in its 141 year history? (shamefully from those who claim to be Rangers fans)

How about credit to Brian Stockbridge for staying in his post while being shamefully vilified and torn to shreds, from those same shameful "fans", and employing good, strong, SUCCESSFUL business men to take over the running of the club.

How about credit to the Easdales for putting their money into the club while those "Rangers men" sat on their hands and hope to steal it for fuck all.

I'm sure some of the other Rangers Fans in here can help you out with a few more reasons to credit those in charge.

How about credit for steering the club through the most hostile attack on its existence in its 141 year history? (shamefully from those who claim to be Rangers fans)

How about credit to Brian Stockbridge for staying in his post while being shamefully vilified and torn to shreds, from those same shameful "fans", and employing good, strong, SUCCESSFUL business men to take over the running of the club.

How about credit to the Easdales for putting their money into the club while those "Rangers men" sat on their hands and hope to steal it for fuck all.

I'm sure some of the other Rangers Fans in here can help you out with a few more reasons to credit those in charge.

HaHaHa good one.

I was talking about the CURRENT board, as in since the AGM.

If you are talking since Green's consortium took over, for sure there are some positives from their time.

There are more negatives than positives though.

Wallace isnt saying everything is rosy in the garden (anything but).

All he asked for was time to identify the extent of the issues and come up with a structured plan to address it.

Rather than buying into every piece of mhedia spin, i will hang fire until i actually have something to get irate about.

Can't see much wrong with this, let's see what the guy says when he's done his bit.

It amazes me that when something is posted up, it doesn't really matter what's being said, it's automatically good/bad and truth/lies based on who said it.

Can people not based their opinion on the situation?

It gets ridiculous that as fans we cannot have our own opinions, it's like school, saying things to because you think it's cool infront of your pals :roll:

Time is required to complete this 120 day review but it doesn't mean we can't critize the board during it, if it's merited.

I agree with everything you have said and everything you haven't said, but merely think. ;)

Seriously though, I agree with you. (tu)

Yip some fans are far too easily led. Although can you think of anywhere this isn't the case? The dhims believe everything lie well (clues is the name there) says, every other clubs fans take the word of the spfl as gospel. I'm afraid being easily led is just human nature

It actually still amazes me how anyone of our support can actually seriously posit that we all can get behind one particular set of opinions regarding one or many of the problems facing our club. Frequent attendance on this forum should be enough to inform the OP that there are many and varied versions of support for RFC, if he has any ideas on how to bring these disparate opinions together within the support I would love to hear them.