Alan Hutton Will not Play for Villa again

Brian Fantana

Apparently being reported that he will not feature for them again. Ever. I don't know if he's had a bust up with that fucker Lambert or if Lamberts a bitter bastard but surely it's not for his lack of prowess? He still gets international call ups so it can't be lack of application to his game? But the big thing for me, why has he not looked to force a pay off? is he happy being paid to do fuck all? is that his level of ambition? Seems a bit strange that it's not just a case of this season but that he won't be registered for the squad ever again.

i'm not saying we should show any interest in him I just find it very strange that he's treated that way. He's not a patch on what he used to be but he's still got enough for a Championship team surely, sell him or release him and let him work at his game. Kirk Fuckin Broadfoot gets a game in the Championship FFS!!!

i'm not saying we should show any interest in him I just find it very strange that he's treated that way. He's not a patch on what he used to be but he's still got enough for a Championship team surely, sell him or release him and let him work at his game. Kirk Fuckin Broadfoot gets a game in the Championship FFS!!!

He was on loan at Forest for a while, although didn't last long, probably because of McLeish.

Apparently being reported that he will not feature for them again. Ever. I don't know if he's had a bust up with that fucker Lambert or if Lamberts a bitter bastard but surely it's not for his lack of prowess? He still gets international call ups so it can't be lack of application to his game? But the big thing for me, why has he not looked to force a pay off? is he happy being paid to do fuck all? is that his level of ambition? Seems a bit strange that it's not just a case of this season but that he won't be registered for the squad ever again.

aye for Scotland............

randy lerner has been systematically doing this for years since MoN left them up the creek financially, although not close to trouble, for an EPL club they were effectively skint after MoN spent an absolute fortune chasing the CL dream and failed

Richard Dunne, Curtis Davies, the list of big earners at villa that had to be binned was quite long, huttons young-ish age meant they could farm him out on loan and reduce the wage bill etc, but now they are stuck with him, and most likely cannot afford his appearance fee on top of his wages, especially as they dont want to keep him so might as well play a young boy they wanna develop instead

MoN really fucked Villa big time