RST Statement.

RangersFanBase

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me for asking but has the individual who you and so many others on here seem to hate not resigned. Move on FFS.

:lol: oh the irony, your telling me to move on.

Hold on I'm about to fall off the couch laughing, move on he says. :lol:

On a secondary point are you a member of The RST?

wallace surely has only asked for investment from other board members because we are skint until other money comes in,not an ideal situation to say the least but we have to face these facts,until we can generate income on a more regular basis or have someone pump money in then we are gonna continue with this situation for a lot longer yet.

I absolutely get the issues people have with RST but surely there has to be a question asked about the loan ? Why does any individual or business take out a loan if such a loan isn't needed , clearly it seems many think the only reason can be the as a 'bridging loan' until the season ticket money comes in.

If thats the case Then doesn't that raise issues over previous funds raised and how the business is being run ? I appreciate it's unusual for any club to be debt free these days but the majority of clubs have fairly substantial TV revenue coming season by season which works as a guarantee over such debts and that money isn't there for Rangers in the short or probably the long term.

I'm not sure the RST have much support these days nor am I sure about how much public statements help but I do think it's natural for people to have concerns or at least questions.

The previous funds are gone, some by legitimate deed and some by greed by the previous regimes. We have been told on numerous occasions and we now have leadership by a group that I would say have the integrity and the best interests of Rangers at heart. We need to get over it and move on, give our support to the current board unless one has a hidden agenda.

You are correct. This place is definitely getting worse. It is quite staggering how blind some people can be to what's going on. If FF or the RST don't like something, it must be good. Far too many people on here harbouring personal grudges.

Far better to be promoting personal agenda.

Dont titter at the back

Where's the irony? I don't hold any personal grudges. And, no, I'm not a member of the RST.

I don't hold a personal grudge against Dingbat, he's beneath me along with the rest of The Rangers haters. What I do feel is personal is an organisation I trusted with my money and personal info, covering up gross misconduct and then questioning anybody about the running of their organisation.

If you can't see that, then I'm sorry but you most certainly hold a grudge when it comes to the board of Rangers.

The previous funds are gone, some by legitimate deed and some by greed by the previous regimes. We have been told on numerous occasions and we now have leadership by a group that I would say have the integrity and the best interests of Rangers at heart. We need to get over it and move on, give our support to the current board unless one has a hidden agenda.

I wouldn't massively argue with that although it doesn't gel as much with what seems the majority view of those that have been and gone . I do though think it's only natural to a degree for supporters ,particularly Rangers supporters given what the clubs been through to at least be wary.

I'm nowhere near as clued up as others on here and I totally take your point and probably agree but I dont think those that have concerns are necessarily operating any kind of hidden agenda.