RST Statement.

RangersFanBase

Ive got to laugh at all these fans who are desperate to hero worship board members, we had the Craig

Whyte's a billionaire hero brigade what happened we got pumped, and then we had the Charlie Green

is our saviour he's says the things we like hear, pumped again, Now we have hedge fund heroes coupled

with the Easdales and they decry any who dont trust them as scum taigs rhebels ect. they must enjoy

being pumped.

So because of Whyte no ones ever gonna be any good again?

Funny you mention Green I'd have him back in a flash he had the rebels and fan groups marked and got chased

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I see it the 'loan' is to see us to the end of the season..

Between a rise in season ticket money and the expected cull on the deadwood around the club we will be in a far healthier position in 12 months time..

The biggest threat to our club isn't dodgy board members/ hedge funds, it would be a boycott on season ticket money!!

I sincerely hope so.

The problem being, nothing has been that simple in the past 2 years.

So because of Whyte no ones ever gonna be any good again?

Funny you mention Green I'd have him back in a flash he had the rebels and fan groups marked and got chased

You would have green back!!Fair enough although I think he is a cunt that would say or do anything to further feather his own nest at the expense of the braindead that lapped up his speal.

This absolutely

The cost cutting measures are in place

There's more to come at the end of the 120 days

Season book money due in soon

McCoist has halfes his wages

Deadwood gone and more to go

And we are sitting on purchases and assets that we've shelled out for that will make us cash such as Ed House, car park, bringing security and catering in house and the airport and Belfast shops

If we are in debt and no cash flow in 1-2 years then yes be very worried but people (Rebs and fan groups ) can't won't or refuse to see the big picture

New sponsor this season as well and with us only a year away from Premiership we will be in stronger position to dictate terms and length of deal..(tu)

You would have green back!!Fair enough although I think he is a cunt that would say or do anything to further feather his own nest at the expense of the braindead that lapped up his speal.

And you wonder why no one ever sticks up for us or rushes to our aid when ungrateful bastards like are calling him a cunt

Ive got to laugh at all these fans who are desperate to hero worship board members, we had the Craig

Whyte's a billionaire hero brigade what happened we got pumped, and then we had the Charlie Green

is our saviour he's says the things we like to hear, pumped again, Now we have hedge fund heroes coupled

with the Easdales and they decry any who dont trust them as scum taigs rhebels ect. they must enjoy

being pumped.

I think youve covered it all there

I sometimes wonder what planet the RST live on . Indeed I wonder whether the "S" really does stand for supporters. I see little evidence of a desire to support the Club but a lot of evidence to suggest they are only interested in maintaining a public profile.

It has always been clear the Club would need to either attract new investment or borrow in order to fast track it's return to the top. It has also been clear that if we are not prepared to compromise and want to keep paying big wages, maintaining a large squad, retaining Auchenhowie etc then we would not be operating within our revenue streams in our situation.

So we cannot have it all and expect not to pay. I am not happy we have used the IPO money already, I am concerned with how we have recklessly splashed cash on the squad- but none of this was GW's making. Let's give him the chance to sort things out- without running, whinging to the media at every opportunity.

The RST need to get a GRIP and put the Club before their own inflated sense of importance.

Don't forget the shares he picked up for £50k?

Imagine awarding yourself shares in your own company - just ignore the fact that it's standard business practice and McCoist got the same deal too (which is ok)

And besides, I thought according to rebel conspiracies Green was still in control, calling the shots etc - how's that possible if he's sold them all and make this massive huge killing and left us in the lurch?