RST Statement.

RangersFanBase

Still don't understand why people are ridiculing this statement to be honest; it didn't solely come from the RST, it also came from the Assembly, and the Association. And the questions being asked are pretty valid, instead of ridiculing it because the RST are involved, perhaps people should step back and actually consider their questions, and ask themselves the same questions?

They raise valid points, as did SoS in regards to the same thing, but because their reputations are a little damaged, it means these very valid points are laughed at? Get a grip folks.

Ahhh but none of those groups are representative of the Rangers fan base as a whole and think they have more clout than they actually hold.

They are sound byte junkies for the mhedia as a whole and can really GTF before a legitimately voted in board (don't give a sh1t if it was the investors who got them over the line, DK didn't buy the shares so can't bleat about it now) who are doing their job.

Oh and Comedy Cat I see your going back to type and now stating that Laxley and Easdales are stopping the board do their job, clarify that with proof or STFU, without proof your as bad as the enemies outside our club.

The "loan" makes perfect capital sense and it is for working capital which is required, what the hell more do you want? This board has managed to just throw in a spanner to every req malcontent time and time again, by playing a better game of chess than them. Let them concentrate on our real enemies not those who they should rely on.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if Paul (short arms, long trousers) Murray has sent out emails to the Rebs in the last 24 hours? I think we should be told?

Amazing how all the Rebs came to RM within the space of a few minutes last night. It's been so long since Carson's Cat had spewed out his propaganda, I actually thought he was dead or had emigrated. They hate the board more than they love the Rangers.

It does seem to be very orchestrated along with the repeated DK stories over the last few weeks. They are obviously building up to something

Another example of looking at who's saying it rather than what's being said.

If this was VB's statement it would be praise to the high heavens on here.

Glad someone is asking about this - we deserve to know the background to this.

Disagree, if it was also a statement from VB I'd be telling them to take a run and jump also, irrelevant of who said it, it didn't need to be said and if you think that part of the reasoning for the statement isn't for a personal agenda then you are also deluded.

Wonder if Paul (short arms, long trousers) Murray has sent out emails to the Rebs in the last 24 hours? I think we should be told?

Amazing how all the Rebs came to RM within the space of a few minutes last night. It's been so long since Carson's Cat had spewed out his propaganda, I actually thought he was dead or had emigrated. They hate the board more than they love the Rangers.

Did Murray put out a press release in the last 24 hours?

Still don't understand why people are ridiculing this statement to be honest; it didn't solely come from the RST, it also came from the Assembly, and the Association. And the questions being asked are pretty valid, instead of ridiculing it because the RST are involved, perhaps people should step back and actually consider their questions, and ask themselves the same questions?

They raise valid points, as did SoS in regards to the same thing, but because their reputations are a little damaged, it means these very valid points are laughed at? Get a grip folks.

Well i am in The Association on behalf of my club, and have not been informed that the RSA have anything to do with this statement, and there is a meeting tomorrow, where i will point it out, We better not have anymore to do with these lying cunts from the trust.