FIFA 12 - Growing Club Trophy Help!? Will Reward!

GersAvA92

Hello Bears! With the news that the FIFA 12 online servers will be closed either this Sunday (Feb 23rd) or next Friday (Feb 28th). I've been trying to get this last trophy for platinum. (Growing Club - Achieve a club value of 85,000,000 coins).

Does anyone know a good way of getting it or could donate me their old squads? The auction market has only about 2,000 players on it (all with ridiculous prices) so very hard to get them from there. I'm currently on 6,000,000 club worth coins and have only around 10k coins. I'm hopefully getting another 16,000,000 this week from family but need help fast!

I will reward anyone who helps me with a decent BPL team on the current FIFA's UT worth 80k or so.

PSN: GersAvA92

Thanks! :)

I will have a look at mine when i get home. I have no need for them. My team was Phenomenal Utd if you can view it. Psn is Jamiesti

Cheers mate! Don't think there's any way to view your team, I'll add you today.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Bears! With the news that the FIFA 12 online servers will be closed either this Sunday (Feb 23rd) or next Friday (Feb 28th). I've been trying to get this last trophy for platinum. (Growing Club - Achieve a club value of 85,000,000 coins).

Does anyone know a good way of getting it or could donate me their old squads? The auction market has only about 2,000 players on it (all with ridiculous prices) so very hard to get them from there. I'm currently on 6,000,000 club worth coins and have only around 10k coins. I'm hopefully getting another 16,000,000 this week from family but need help fast!

I will reward anyone who helps me with a decent BPL team on the current FIFA's UT worth 80k or so.

PSN: GersAvA92

Thanks! :)

Hi mate, best way to do this now I think:

Start a second profile and you'll get a starter pack, which you can either a) wing over to the main account (maybe 1m value?) or b) sell off for coins.

I'd recommend b) selling for coins because players with 7 contracts now go for about 800 or so, and bronze contract cards can go for 1500 (you should get 24-26 items to sell, make sure you shift the lot!). You can then buy players without contracts at 200 coins and turn that 1m value into maybe 3-4m value. Then transfer players over to your main PSN, delete your club and repeat. Easiest way to do it would be to setup three or four extra PSN accounts, and just go through them all doing that. I can send you 30k coins or so as well if you like - I'm Y2kcjc on PSN. Good luck!