Rangers badges

That's nice that badge

Went through a wee phase collecting badges about ten year ago kinda grew out it though

Had a good collection too nothing without an ulster flag or Uj made it into my collection

you never grow out of it

you're just taking a break :7325:

The one you need, the bottom and the saltire and crown one bottom left

aww nar i take it back, your not on a break from collecting badges, you have totally grown out of it...you'll never want them again. its over between you and badges, you've totally moved on. I can tell

so swap/sell them to me :7325:

aww nar i take it back, your not on a break from collecting badges, you have totally grown out of it...you'll never want them again. its over between you and badges, you've totally moved on. I can tell

so swap/sell them to me :7325:

Next time I come across it make a donation to Erskine and I'll send you it

I have a scarf with about 1800 Rangers/Loyalist/Euro trip's etc on it. It is totally covered from top to bottom, so much so you can't even see the scarf.

It weighs an absolute ton and cost me fucking thousands over the years.

I will get a pic up next time I go to my mums house.

I must have about 100 different rangers badges,always pick a couple up on my visits to ibrox,I just can't help myself,always go for a trawl around the sellers before having a beer.I had some belters from the 80s,but they have been lost.Always loads on ebay,but they are expensive with the postage added on.

I only have a handful of Rangers ones, about 10 plus a couple from Spain (Barcelona). If so many people are buying badges the club should be making official ones as just about all the badges available are on the boards outside the ground.

In England they do match day badges, e.g.: 'Sunderland -v- Manchester Utd' based on Sunderland colours. Might be an idea that could work up here.

I collect other badges as well (real space ones like the shuttles , Star Trek etc)