my opinion

kplfishtank

Godfather: I'm not questioning anyone's passion, but I can see who meet's up with who on here and who defends who. What do you think about a MOD not being moderate, which was the point I was trying to make. Not having met the man you understand.

Dry your eyes.

There has been worse written on here about the likes of Andy Goram etc.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A draw at ibrox causes this much grief?

Everyones entitled to an opinion but a mixture of alcohol, a poor home result and the anonymity of a message board username is a horrible combination.

Guys offering each other square go's is tarrier behaviour, we are of a standard much better than that, in the cold sober light of day our regrets remind ourselves of our traditions and standards which are above and beyond any other football fan on this planet.

We are part of a fickle business ladies and gentlemen.

Everyones entitled to an opinion but a mixture of alcohol, a poor home result and the anonymity of a message board username is a horrible combination.

Guys offering each other square go's is tarrier behaviour, we are of a standard much better than that, in the cold sober light of day our regrests remind ourselves of our traditions and standards which are above and beyong any other football fan on this planet.

Mon then

Probably does actually. However some have earned it more than others.

The issue of earning it is highly subjective so who becomes the boss of who can abuse who?

If this nonsense carries on I'll make a point of quoting and reporting every single post made calling Green, Black and fuck it eve guys like Foster a name and see what happens then we can see some people's double standards once and for all

We either have free speech or we don't mods included

The pointlessness of the forums raises it's head once again. I'm not questioning the opinion, pre se, I'm just trying to wonder why a moderator has to use so immoderate language. You can all make up what versions of the truth you want, as I can, but it is rather boring to be honest.

Time for a DVD I think.

I don't think it's unusual that a site member calls the manager a 'prick', after all we all probably think it from time to time. What I am surprised about is that it was a MOD that called him it. Clearly, not qualified to moderate anyone if he can't moderate his own language.

Dry your eyes.

Guys offering each other square go's is tarrier behaviour, we are of a standard much better than that, in the cold sober light of day our regrests remind ourselves of our traditions and standards which are above and beyond any other football fan on this planet.

your suggestion that posters are pished is offensive. What evidence is there ?

anyway you don't offer any cunt a square go

you sneak up behind them and batter their heids wi' a bottle of 4 crown

i have my opinion of our manager and his backroom staff, that will not change however as i seem to have upset some members of the site i will refrain from using the words that i used to describe him on the other thread.

have a good night RM

You were too kind on the other thread Den !

i have my opinion of our manager and his backroom staff, that will not change however as i seem to have upset some members of the site i will refrain from using the words that i used to describe him on the other thread.

have a good night RM

Did you really say that TWB was a cunt?

The issue of earning it is highly subjective so who becomes the boss of who can abuse who?

If this nonsense carries on I'll make a point of quoting and reporting every single post made calling Green, Black and fuck it eve guys like Foster a name and see what happens then we can see some people's double standards once and for all

We either have free speech or we don't mods included

Free speech in the real world (within a few limits) makes sense. It does in RM as well, however I don't think it's too much to ask that any limits in RM reflect that we are a Rangers forum. Abuse towards McCoist is as unacceptable as it would be towards Greig or Wallace or Waddle or Struth. That should extent towards every player, it's just that with some, because of what they've done for us, it's worse. It bites more. Rangers fans know who those legends are. If there is doubt, don't do it. It's not hard. It's a matter of not letting your fingers hit certain buttons. I honestly don't get why anyone would want to do this. Least of all a MOD who is supposed to be enforcing rules regards abuse.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and everyone is entitled to challenge other's opinions. Whether they are a moderator or not shouldn't be an issue.

Regarding the manager and his coaching team, my opinion is that they are not up to the job. The club has been in a desperate situation for the last few years and there is no doubt that they are Rangers men with our best interests at heart but the level of performances since McCoist took over have on the whole been woeful. His cup record is atrocious and the last two seasons may have seen us win the vast majority of league games but the opposition has been the proverbial butchers, bakers and candlestickmakers who struggle to train together each week. We have lost a fantastic opportunity to develop a football club on the pitch with a defined style of play bringing through young talent and allowing them to learn their trade and make mistakes at a level where the consequences are limited and the damage likely to be minimal. Going forward McCoist is forever making noises about how much he needs to buy players and fails to appreciate that we are not in the position of being a chequebook club.

I would give him to the end of the season and regardless of what happens I would thank him for his services and replace him with a football visionary who can implement a five year plan of developing a side to compete in the top league and in Europe. McCoist is incapable of doing this from what I've seen in the Premier League, European Cup, Europa League, Scottish Cup, League Cup and semi-pro league matches he has overseen to date. The future of Rangers has to come before loyalty to an ex-playing hero.

(tu)

Green and Ian black can get called every bad name under the sun dare call mr wonderful a name there's hell unleashed and bannings

Calling Ian Black, or any player or our manager, derogatory names IMO isn't right. However I'm not "offended" by people calling them names.

Green on the other hand.......

I know some say he saved us. I don't think so. I think he saw an opportunity and made a lot of money from that opportunity. There were others in the wings waiting to "save" us.

However as the thread title says this is merely my opinion!