Cheating ref

kaiser1041

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes a ref doesn't see the full picture, and may be reluctant to give a penalty. It's frustrating, but understandable

The ref today saw the incident, but booked temps for simulation and we got no spot kick

So he must have seen the clear swipe, but no, he decided to act the cunt and book temps

Fucking shocking

No chance are we having people blaming the referee today for that pish, not a fucking chance.

It's a joke isn't it

Anytime we do shit there's always a deflection - Green, the wind, artificial pitch, the ref

Sound like taigs

Why not just tell the truth ok the ref was shite and more than likely a fan of peado fc but the players had an off day (Nicky Law has accepted responsibility) and the management and tactics were woeful as usual

It's a joke isn't it

Anytime we do shit there's always a deflection - Green, the wind, artificial pitch, the ref

Sound like taigs

Why not just tell the truth ok the ref was shite and more than likely a fan of peado fc but the players had an off day (Nicky Law has accepted responsibility) and the management and tactics were woeful as usual

I think it's wrong to lay the blame at either side's door.

As I said on another thread, we should be walking these matches and not breaking a sweat, but when we have a ref like we did today, his shocking decisions are going to adversely affect our game

Overall though, it shouldn't have mattered. If we were playing like we should do, the decisions the ref made wouldn't have cost us points

It's a joke isn't it

Sound like taigs

It was one of the worst refereeing displays I've seen in a while, there's nothing wrong with pointing that out it to be fair.

But against part time teams a pish ref shouldn't make a difference so it's not a valid excuse either.

It was one of the worst refereeing displays I've seen in a while, there's nothing wrong with pointing that out it to be fair.

But against part time teams a pish ref shouldn't make a difference so it's not a valid excuse either.

Pointing it out is one thing but McCoist, for example, saying he's going to talk to Mr Fleming head of refs is on a par with what the tarriers do after a bad ref display in their eyes

No chance are we having people blaming the referee today for that pish, not a fucking chance.

no one blamed the ref for "that pish"

But there is no doubt at all tha it was an utterly terrible refereeing display, one of the worst I have ever seen.

Pointing it out is one thing but McCoist, for example, saying he's going to talk to Mr Fleming head of refs is on a par with what the tarriers do after a bad ref display in their eyes

They should be made to answer for woeful displays like today.

I think Ally will be well within his rights to have a word with the head of refereeing.

I agree with that, we've been quick enough to mock the tarriers and their 'seeking clarification' plenty of times.

They should be made to answer for woeful displays like today.

I think Ally will be well within his rights to have a word with the head of refereeing.

I'm hoping the ref is brought to task someone said DJ mentioned in commentary there's a ref boss in the crowd so I hope he does something

All I'm saying is our manager saying he's contacting the head of refs after the game is on a par with Lennon and Celtic

I'm hoping the ref is brought to task someone said DJ mentioned in commentary there's a ref boss in the crowd so I hope he does something

All I'm saying is our manager saying he's contacting the head of refs after the game is on a par with Lennon and Celtic

Well the ref was either inept, or he wasn't. I think we ALL agree that he was, and he made some very very strange decisions in this game. they were saying in the comentary that this ref is one of the best young refs they have....if that is the case then god help us.

Lennon was seeking clarification on corners and throw ins, it's hardly the same IMO.

This is one of the first ties that Ally has come out and publicly slated the ref, and IO it was entirly justified. If it was to become a regular "we wur cheated" type scenario, then I'd maybe agree with you mate.

Lennon was seeking clarification on corners and throw ins, it's hardly the same IMO.

This is one of the first ties that Ally has come out and publicly slated the ref, and IO it was entirly justified. If it was to become a regular "we wur cheated" type scenario, then I'd maybe agree with you mate.

Fair enough but I still don't like it tbh it doesn't sit right with me

The ref today is lucky I was not his assessor (and there is one at EVERY senior game). His career would be basically over. Yes Rangers were shite today as a team but the ref was the worst person on the field.