McCoist to blame for the penalty?

scarkev

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I deliberately used an exaggerated title to bring in the likes of BP9 into a reasoned analysis on the tactic of having everyone back at corners! I'm still hopeful someone will give a justification/argument for this tactic.....

I have never seen anyone even attempt a positive angle to the tactic.

First I ever seen it was Alex Ferguson doing it, then Walter copying him, then Ally badly trying it out to its worst yet.

Even Alex Ferguson ditched it, unfortunately, I think we're stuck with it till whenever Ally leaves.

I have never seen anyone even attempt a positive angle to the tactic.

First I ever seen it was Alex Ferguson doing it, then Walter copying him, then Ally badly trying it out to its worst yet.

Even Alex Ferguson ditched it, unfortunately, I think we're stuck with it till whenever Ally leaves.

Unfortunatly many do try to justify it.....3 times today we had two or three players getting in one another's way trying to challenge for the ball and obviously led to their goal! The fact we continue to use this tactic is absolutely staggering!

Unfortunatly many do try to justify it.....3 times today we had two or three players getting in one another's way trying to challenge for the ball and obviously led to their goal! The fact we continue to use this tactic is absolutely staggering!

A banner, a huge one in the middle of the Govan Front.