Mohsni

sassaaaa

Surely this has to be the last season where the team is moved around so Bigjig get a game, the days of him being a regular starter must end or we will never progress. As others say we have a young CH bursting to get a game and should be playing some part in the first team to find out if he will be anygood in the longrun. Its not as if the league is close.

I know the big fella can be scary at times , but that defence missed him badly yesterday .

Thought the exact same thing, Cribari looked nervous every time he was on the ball and I think this went through the team, guy along from me shouted to Foster remember we play in blue, thought it was funny then not so funny, he should have kept shouting, glad the big man is back for the next game.

I have said it on so many threads.

McCulloch should never be allowed to pull on a Rangers top. He is finished. It is beyond a farce that he is continually picked. Clean sheet last week? No worries Lee, you're back in!

Mohsni looks like Bobby Moore compared with McCulloch. Forget the loyalty, he is paid a packet; forget that he can "score goals", we have a good few who can do that thank you very much. He shouldn't be in the team. End of.

We missed Mohsni for sure.

I hope we have a proper centre back playing with Mohsni next season. Jig has been a great servant but this should be his final season as a regular.

I just cannot bear watching another one of McCulloch's 90 minutes of mayhem. I think you are being more than fair in your appraisal.

We missed Mohsni for sure.

I hope we have a proper centre back playing with Mohsni next season. Jig has been a great servant but this should be his final season as a regular.

(tu) I would like to see us end jigs contract and use his wages to bring in one or two bodies. boyd and a defender would do just nicely.

This thread should really be about Jig. I have every respect for him and the goals he has scored for us over the past 2 years, but sadly the time has come for him to at least drop to the subs bench.He is getting slower and slower every game. Time for him to make use of his coaching badges.