Thought Black had a good game yesterday...

Dietspam

I think Black has been decent for several weeks. Good at breaking up play and reuses the ball effectively, granted it's not an incisive pass everytime with him, but he always has his head up looking for a blue jersey and always makes himself available for the pass.

I feel that for large parts of the season Law has been fairly anonymous. Not sure if that's down to the tactics being employed or the player, but he seems to get a lot more leeway from the support for average performances than Black.

Black's been one of our best players this season, but some of our fans just want to hate him which is pretty pathetic.

I would have him as runner up in our POTY behind Wallace, it wouldnt matter if he was the best player in our team every week until May he would still get it tight from fellow fans.

Thought Black was our best player yesterday and has been for several weeks. He is the only one who looks interested most weeks.

I thought him and Little were our best players yesterday. Little made mistakes but was a willing runner and actually tried to make things happen. Law was poor again and needs dropped for an extended period

Thought Black was our best player yesterday and has been for several weeks. He is the only one who looks interested most weeks.

I thought him and Little were our best players yesterday. Little made mistakes but was a willing runner and actually tried to make things happen. Law was poor again and needs dropped for an extended period

Ally needs to push Law further forward -- he is ineffective when he drops deep.

The overall performance over shadowed what i thought was a pretty good performance from him yesterday. Certainly better than Law who was picked for MoTM :S

Cant argue with that mate, I thought it was was one of his best games yesterday.