Thought Black had a good game yesterday...

Dietspam

Black for me was the best player on the park yesterday, and deserved man of the match, instead of Nicky Law.

As for his shooting? I think Black knew he was really the only one performing and tried to take it upon himself to try and secure goals for Rangers.

He has the mentality a lot of players seem to be lacking.

Black had another good game on saturday, he has been having a good season imo

motm yesterday in my books

Law's talents are wasted with the way he is being played in the team formation

he looks best going forward and attacking the goal

Ally really needs to look at what is working and what isn't with his tactics and make some decisive changes for the better or there will be more perfomances like saturday im afraid to say

at least leave a man up when defending corners!

Agree with general feelings here viz Black. Works hard, chases down lost causes and always showing for a pass.

I am increasingly aware that I am not aware of Law for large periods of games. It mistifies me why he still starts every game.

I wouldn't go blaming Law for that: is is being played in the wrong position imo

he ought to be up there attacking the goal not holding back but thats obviously what he has been instructed to do

we aren't realising his full potential alas

I can't wait to play "them" again and see what Black does to them. I reckon he would last 5 minutes before losing it and punching that smug mug of Scott Brown.

I honestly don't know how players who play against Brown haven't lamped him before, he's got one of those faces that just winds me up.