***The Official Stranraer v Rangers Match Thread***

rosco_g88

Anyone who thinks that this team will walk the championship is nuts. They will struggle next year if this night's performance is anything to go by.

Cannot do much of anything right. One good move and a goal otherwise Bell has saved them twice.

We must do better in the next half.

Our right side is so poor and the left is not so great either.

Take Wallace and Bell out of this side and the rest vary from average to awful.

The thing that said "only one goal"? I think it may have been a subtle reference to the match we're watching...

I know mate, was just joking to try and take my mind off how despite training everyday we can't manage to pass the ball with any kind if accuracy!

Anyone who thinks that this team will walk the championship is nuts. They will struggle next year if this night's performance is anything to go by.

Cannot do much of anything right. One good move and a goal otherwise Bell has saved them twice.

We must do better in the next half.

Our right side is so poor and the left is not so great either.

Take Wallace and Bell out of this side and the rest vary from average to awful.

Agreed we have no flair and no pace, if we hadn't scored we'd be tearing our hair out, we need domination.

Everytime we look to break away we turn back and allow them to get everyone in a position to defend. Need to stop that and get forward quicker.

Someone needs to tell Aird to stop cutting back on himself and just to keep his head down. Slows everything down.