***The Official Stranraer v Rangers Match Thread***

rosco_g88

Idiot? Reactionary types like you really bring this forum down with the sneering 'toys out the pram' tone you adopt when things don't go your own way.

As I said before, calling anyone who's spent a lifetime in the game - no matter who it is - 'clueless' is absolutely ridiculous, especially when they've spent that lifetime at the very top of their profession.

Even when taken literally, it can only be a post from someone incapable of even the simplest of rational thought.

The facts are there for all to see. Thousands of fans are walking away from games. Not attending or leaving early.

Are they all wrong?

His record at managerial level is average.

Reactionary...i have said from day one i didn't see a manager in him and i have seen nothing since to make me change my mind. I call that consistent not reactionary.

John Greig spent a lifetime in the game...was he a good manger. Did you even see him manage to answer that question.

Plenty players spend a lifetime in football but that doesn't automatically make them great managers.

You defend him all you want but i and thousands of others can see he is not a manager in a month of Sundays.

The facts are there for all to see. Thousands of fans are walking away from games. Not attending or leaving early.

Are they all wrong?

His record at managerial level is average.

Reactionary...i have said from day one i didn't see a manager in him and i have seen nothing since to make me change my mind. I call that consistent not reactionary.

John Greig spent a lifetime in the game...was he a good manger. Did you even see him manage to answer that question.

Plenty players spend a lifetime in football but that doesn't automatically make them great managers.

You defend him all you want but i and thousands of others can see he is not a manager in a month of Sundays.

He is probably an average manager in charge of an average squad. What he definitely isn't is clueless or an idiot.