Scotland euro 2016

corkinator

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel no connection whatsoever with the national team i'm afraid

I aldo hate the tartan army as they are a bunch of pricks especially after booing GSTQ. I'm actually look forward to a time when the traitors have been and gone and there is regime change within the sfa. Maybe at that point you will look at it in a different way.

Scotland will win about 2 or 3 matches at best imo

:lol:

They'll almost certainly beat Gilbratar home and away and you'd back them to beat Georgia at home as well.

Then you think from the other 5 competitive games where they have a chance (Poland x2, ROI x2 and Georgia A) they will not gain one victory?

Gordon Strachan is a good manager and Scotland have improved a lot under him. I don't think they'll qualify but to say they will not win more than 3 games is letting your dislike for the national team colour your assessment (tu)

They'll almost certainly beat Gilbratar home and away and you'd back them to beat Georgia at home as well.

Then you think from the other 5 competitive games where they have a chance (Poland x2, ROI x2 and Georgia A) they will not gain one victory?

Gordon Strachan is a good manager and Scotland have improved a lot under him. I don't think they'll qualify but to say they will not win more than 3 games is letting your dislike for the national team colour your assessment (tu)

Strachan's improvement will come to nothing other than the usual misguided optimism

How do you know what his assessment is?

It's his opinion on how he sees it going is it not?

How do you know what his assessment is?

It's his opinion on how he sees it going is it not?

I'm saying I think his dislike for the national team is impacting his rational assessment of how well Scotland will do in the group

Of course it's his opinion, I'm just saying I get the feeling his opinion is been heavily influenced by his disdain for the national team (tu)

Strachan's improvement will come to nothing other than the usual misguided optimism

There's been some encouraging signs and Strachan has proved far more as a manager than Burley/Levein ever managed (tu)

I wouldnt want a plastic paddy tranny army love in at ibrox.

To be fair if they're actually from Ireland they're not really plastic paddies.

I hate the fuckers in the sfa and the traitors but it's a sad state of affairs when some Scots want Scotland fucked. Thats on par with Scots supporting the ROI, it's just not right.

This. I hate the SFA and the Tartan Army, but that doesn't stop me from supporting my country's football team.

We have a chance of qualifying, it won't be easy, but it's certainly possible with a bit of luck. Would take third place for the playoffs.