The attacks on the club have started again.

bawsburst

Attacks are beginning again their only goal is to hamstring and destabilise the club, Waddell must have done his Rangers writings under the eye of rennie a Rangers hater.

Even the most gullible of Rangers fans must have read Graham Wallace this week and seen through him.

How disingenuous was he, saying on one hand there’s no chance of another administration and on the other admitting the club have had to take on a £1.5million emergency loan to see them through to the next payday?

Wallace can’t be held responsible for the nick the club is in but if he wants to engage with fans and have them engage back, he shouldn’t treat them like mugs.

He’s also trotting out this 120-day review as an excuse for inaction so often that when he gets to the end of it, his solutions will have to be special to make it look anything other than procrastination.

http://tinyurl.com/waddell-bile

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The presshave been working to that agenda for a few years and nothing is going to change soon. Its the loonfruits who believe in anything they read in the papersii dont understand or why any Rangers fan feels the need the buy the papers in the first place, Habbit I suppose.

I dont agree Wallace is using the 120 days as an excuse - I think thats pathetic. Our entire club - not just Wallace needs time to get this right and I dont think this cretin should be trying to rush that process. Neither will the solutions be something special, imho we have to get the basics right. They may not be sexy, but if its right for the club, it doesn't need to be special.

He is one who is being disingenious in this instance, by trying to set Wallace up for a fall if he doesn't come up with a miracle cure.

It seems to have been conveniently forgotten that at this time of year it is very common for football clubs to have cashflow issues. All of the income is in and been spent. In the past David Murray used Ticketus for this purpose. It was at this time of year that Craig Whyte put us into administration because we had run out of money. It's not great that we have to do this but it's not unexpected and hopefully going forward it is something the board can stop from happening, with a proper business model

Although I don't like this tit implying some fans are gullible, he does have a point. Wallace tried to imply that the loan was part of the business plan but had it been part of the plan, no official need would be there to announce the loan on the LSE. The loan would have been an option within the plan and the terms would have already been agreed - the fact that an announcement was made, means - in my opinion - that the terms of the loan were bespoke and not part of any plan.

The wording on the LSE confirms to me the above, as they note that discussions were in place and terms were still to be agreed.

Really? Surely the fact that directors and other shareholders are willing and able to inject cash where needed proves that there is no chance of administration. Wallace has been perfectly open that costs are far too high so he's not exactly hiding anything

(tu)

Are/were you not on the RST board?

It's refresshing to see something other than scaremongering.

It does cover them. Basically the question is asking if he is being disingenuous. Everyone knows what he is really saying but that is their get out

but it then also says GW said the emergency loan was to get us through to next payday. As far as i know he has never said this and actually said the opposite. Attributing words to someone they did not say is surely actionable. the question mark covers the disingenuous comment but does it cover lying in that sentence too?