Value for money

Carsons Dog

Went to Ajax v AZ today

€16 to get in and some great football on display.

Two cracking goals in a 4-0 victory for Ajax

The most striking thing for me was the goalkeepers not hoofing the ball up the park.

It only happened twice in the whole game - what a refreshing change from the usual stuff in the UK

Booked my next trip already

Went to Ajax v AZ today

€16 to get in and some great football on display.

Two cracking goals in a 4-0 victory for Ajax

The most striking thing for me was the goalkeepers not hoofing the ball up the park.

It only happened twice in the whole game - what a refreshing change from the usual stuff in the UK

Booked my next trip already

Hoofing the ball up to the big guy is Stone Age football, but unfortunately Scotland still seem to be living in it. We could take a thing or two from the Dutch set up, especially Ajax

Hoofing the ball up to the big guy is Stone Age football, but unfortunately Scotland still seem to be living in it. We could take a thing or two from the Dutch set up, especially Ajax

Both teams played with two wingers as well and they stayed on the wing

Advocaat is the AZ manager and I could see him screaming at his wingers to stay wide

Oh and 2/3 players stayed up when their team was defending corners

Might be worth sending Ally the video

:D

Think it is relative mate. Dutch league football in general may be enjoyable at national level but they are very poor in Europe over recent seasons, like. Scottish football. Ajax got thumped at home last week by Red Bull Salzburg which tells you a lot about their standard out with the Dutch League.

Think it is relative mate. Dutch league football in general may be enjoyable at national level but they are very poor in Europe over recent seasons, like. Scottish football. Ajax got thumped at home last week by Red Bull Salzburg which tells you a lot about their standard out with the Dutch League.

There's a lot in that right enough but the comparison was really more about the entertainment on display and the cost.

The boy Bojan from Barca played and was worth the entrance fee alone