For those wondering..

RangersFanBase

I agree with the sentiment

But didn't they then sing anti board stuff later in the game?

Yes. I actually think this is why the Union Bears & The Blue Order went their separate ways. TBO wants to continue to sing anti-board songs etc, whilst the Union Bears just want to make colour and noise, so they split.

TBO, UB'S, RST,RSA,SOS. I'm sick of all these cunts,

Just join together and do your displays and sing your songs. If that happened Ibrox would be rocking.

Well frankly that's never going to work - Considering RST, RSA, SOS aren't those types of group they're in the mindset of "we want change at Rangers, we'll kick the dummy out until we get it, or we'll shut up if we don't"

Union Bears just make noise all the time no matter what.

And The Blue Order want to sing anti-board shit, which obviously doesn't appeal to the UB.

The UB are the only "group" that do what they're supposed to do, and that's make noise, jump up and down, and add a bit of colour to the place.

Well frankly that's never going to work - Considering RST, RSA, SOS aren't those types of group they're in the mindset of "we want change at Rangers, we'll kick the dummy out until we get it, or we'll shut up if we don't"

Union Bears just make noise all the time no matter what.

And The Blue Order want to sing anti-board shit, which obviously doesn't appeal to the UB.

The UB are the only "group" that do what they're supposed to do, and that's make noise, jump up and down, and add a bit of colour to the place.

It's mad. I used to like TBO and there full stadium card displays at the champions league games etc.......

When i started going to Ibrox when i was about 10 or 11 thats when TBO were starting out and it was a good atmosphere. But now all these new "groups" are coming out and there trying to out do each other.

You could't make it up.

There all Rangers fans they all turn up to the games together they should start singing with each other.

"Support the team not the regime" Why do they have to bring they wee cards with them?

Just turn up to the fucking game and watch it like any normal cunt.

They crave attention and wee bits of paper with riddles on it works for them. I enjoy their enthusiasm and look forward to hearing them but now we have two sections it will end in tears.