• DBBTB

• Straight-Edge-Loyal

• the goal machine

• Creampuff

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YOU JUST MADE THE LIST! 

watch out for this baby at wrestlemania and raw lol    

Tonight one of my best friends in wrestling for the last decade wrestles at wrestlemania. Fucking mental.

Posted Images

Flair, 65, was scheduled to go to Pittsburgh this week to see Dr. Joseph Maroon for a full cardiovascular physical before they bring him back as a regular television character. The belief is that at this stage of the game, Flair has to be a babyface, but Flair does always want to be a heel, so you never know.

Storm (and Roode for that matter) should have got to the WWE. It's a real shame that he (they) didn't.

Yeah, Beer Money were so entertaining. I was so disappointed with how WWE treated Chris Harris as well :( I loved AMW back in the day, that was when I was really enjoying TNA.

We Hate Celtic likes this

Yeah, Beer Money were so entertaining. I was so disappointed with how WWE treated Chris Harris as well :( I loved AMW back in the day, that was when I was really enjoying TNA.

What I liked about them was they were amazing as a team but you could see how much potential they had to both be main event singles guys too.

They would have been awesome in WWE.