The Official Wrestling Discussion Thread

Cole is a pretty decent shout. I'd be stunned if he doesn't end up in the WWE.

I tbink another who will surely come into their thinking at some point will be Magnus. If he wasn't British I'm adamant that Vince would have kidnapped him and hand delivered him to the performance centre years ago :lol:

I look him him and think he's pretty much the total package of what a wwe superstar should be like.

Nicky Magnusson :BELM:

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DBBTB

• Straight-Edge-Loyal

• the goal machine

• Creampuff

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YOU JUST MADE THE LIST! 

watch out for this baby at wrestlemania and raw lol    

Tonight one of my best friends in wrestling for the last decade wrestles at wrestlemania. Fucking mental.

Posted Images

Nicky Magnusson :BELM:

Vince McMahon in creative meeting:

Magusson eh? God damn it with a name like that he's going to be playing a Viking Warrior. We are going to dress him up in Viking attire, he's going to come down to the ring riding in a longship blowing a horn and bashing a spear off a shield. :BELM:

Vince McMahon in creative meeting:

Magusson eh? God damn it with a name like that he's going to be playing a Viking Warrior. We are going to dress him up in Viking attire, he's going to come down to the ring riding in a longship blowing a horn and bashing a spear off a shield. :BELM:

Yeeeaaaaahhh, and while we're at it, let's repackage the flatulent Hart girl as Helga, his Viking wench; there's money in that!

According to Wikipedia:

"On the 7th of August WWE.com announced that Alberto Del Rio has been released due to unprofessional conduct and an altercation with fellow employee Randy Orton after Orton made a remark about Del Rio's recent ring work."

We shall see if this if confirmed on a dirt sheet or an inside story later, Wiki isn't that reliable.

Given they publicly stated what he did, and didn't wish him best in his future endeavours, I can only assume they're pissed off at whatever it is he's done.

I heard they're scrapping the main event of Summerslam and changing it to Orton vs. Cena vs. Triple H in a "how many people's careers can I finish?" match.

tenner this is on Orton

in all seriousness it must have been something big for him to be fired on the spot, as opposed to fining, suspension or on screen burial. especially considering just how strong he's still booked. picks up wins against credible opponents on the regular even without a feud right now. even on raw last week where normally you'd expect him to be crushed in a beat the clock match he was booked to boss the match for 15 minutes

Meltzers report on it

Details are still sketchy regarding Thursday's firing of Al Rodriguez (Alberto Del Rio) by WWE.

The story going around is that he slapped a a Social Media manager, at this week's television, but there are a variety of different stories going around regarding what led to this.

Based on sketchy stories and what wrestlers have been talking about, at catering, somebody asked the person to clean off his plate. The person joked something along the lines of how that's Del Rio's job. Del Rio found out and confronted him. As the story goes, he didn't apologize and then smiled at him, and Del Rio slapped him.

The belief is he will have a 90 day non-compete, which is likely to apply to TNA and AAA, both of which have interest in him. AAA would certainly be interested in him for the company's U.S. expansion.

According to Wikipedia:

"On the 7th of August WWE.com announced that Alberto Del Rio has been released due to unprofessional conduct and an altercation with fellow employee Randy Orton after Orton made a remark about Del Rio's recent ring work."

We shall see if this if confirmed on a dirt sheet or an inside story later, Wiki isn't that reliable.

:lol:

Just learned that my very good friend and training buddy Nikki Storm will be part of British Bootcamp 2. We're both from the same generation of SWA trainees, and I'm very proud of her!

Brilliant! I'm very jealous of you. I would be happy taking one bump let alone properly competing