• DBBTB

• Straight-Edge-Loyal

• the goal machine

• Creampuff

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

watch out for this baby at wrestlemania and raw lol    

YOU JUST MADE THE LIST! 

Tonight one of my best friends in wrestling for the last decade wrestles at wrestlemania. Fucking mental.

Posted Images

So did I.

My best mate used to love Matt and I'd always like Jeff.

Matt looks really out of shape and seems to have a lot of issues, but his rivalry with Edge was great.

Jeff is just an entertaining wrestler to watch, as a youngster, you were always attracted to the high flying style, hence why I think they worked so well.

I'd love to see Jeff back, and hope he has another run after what looks like a terrible gimmick goes stale.

Matt is doing well in ROH actually. He's certainly smart enough to understand his audience.

Personally I think the following is one of the best heel promos in years:

:lol: The Matt Hardy entrance music in a minor key.

Matt is doing well in ROH actually. He's certainly smart enough to understand his audience.

Personally I think the following is one of the best heel promos in years:

:lol: The Matt Hardy entrance music in a minor key.

I just meant his issues were him and his wife having a scrap recently!

Just a thought.

I keep thinking Daniel Bryan might be something to do with the problem of not main eventing. Every interview I've ever heard with him he's come across as a really nice guy, but I've never felt like he had a main event attitude.

I remember the interview with on the Steve Austin podcast and Austin specifically telling him he needs to believe he is a main event guy, I don't know if he took that advice on board. It would really be a shame if he didn't. I know the WWE and Vince aren't daft enough to miss the boat on this one, I just think if Bryan had maybe spoke up a bit behind the scenes, things would have happened before now.

Obviously, all of that is pure speculation.

Just a thought.

I keep thinking Daniel Bryan might be something to do with the problem of not main eventing. Every interview I've ever heard with him he's come across as a really nice guy, but I've never felt like he had a main event attitude.

I remember the interview with on the Steve Austin podcast and Austin specifically telling him he needs to believe he is a main event guy, I don't know if he took that advice on board. It would really be a shame if he didn't. I know the WWE and Vince aren't daft enough to miss the boat on this one, I just think if Bryan had maybe spoke up a bit behind the scenes, things would have happened before now.

Obviously, all of that is pure speculation.

The last interview I saw of him he was quite assertive about how he felt he deserved a main event spot so I don't know.