The Official Wrestling Discussion Thread

Did you guys like the Rollins Neville match?

Neville got more "licks" in than I thought that he would but I would have loved it if Nevile really came close and they presented it like Rollins had been in a fight and was lucky to get out with the win.

Still though, being semi competitive with the WWE champion in your second main roster match isn't exactly bad.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DBBTB

• Straight-Edge-Loyal

• the goal machine

• Creampuff

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

watch out for this baby at wrestlemania and raw lol    

YOU JUST MADE THE LIST! 

Tonight one of my best friends in wrestling for the last decade wrestles at wrestlemania. Fucking mental.

Posted Images

Did you guys like the Rollins Neville match?

Neville got more "licks" in than I thought that he would but I would have loved it if Nevile really came close and they presented it like Rollins had been in a fight and was lucky to get out with the win.

Still though, being semi competitive with the WWE champion in your second main roster match isn't exactly bad.

Just watched it there, thought it was really good. The only thing I'd have changed is maybe have Neville take a few more curb stomps.

But he looked good regardless.

Just watched it there, thought it was really good. The only thing I'd have changed is maybe have Neville take a few more curb stomps.

But he looked good regardless.

Yeah I think the finish would have been better if Neville got a couple of near falls and then Rollins hit a curb stomp to kill his momentum and then hit another one to put an exclamation on it as if to say "who do you think you are?" during the match rather than just doing a second one afterwards.

It was a decent TV match though and id love to see them wrestle again in the future.

He said they were ready to turn him new gear and music etc but they didn't pull the trigger

Look forward to listening to it.

Right now, got the flat to myself, nobody is about, lovely day, so just sitting with music blaring and the guitar out.

Will get round to it at some-point!

Look forward to listening to it.

Right now, got the flat to myself, nobody is about, lovely day, so just sitting with music blaring and the guitar out.

Will get round to it at some-point!

Sounds like my idea of hell but i have been on call since 7 all i want to do is sleep but cant :lol:

Enjoy the interview it is a good one from the snippets I've heard

Watched Raw, now going to watch Jericho's podcast with Cena. Could be interesting.

Supposedly he has said he's ready to turn heel as long as there is someone for the kids.

No chance of it happening IMO. He sells more merchandise than anyone else to kids. If he turned heel they would lose so much money because they would stop buying the merchandise.

Can't see anyone else right now who would be able to fill that gap better than Cena either.

Discovery Wrestling brings the most talked about tag team in the world the Young Bucks to Edinburgh on April 10th!

They'll be in action at the Royston Wardieburn Community Centre against the Wild Lions, the Gatecrashers and the team of Lou King Sharp and Joe Hendry!

Also....

We will crown our first ever Y Division Champion when Scotland's own Lewis Girvan takes on international superstar Chris Sabin!

Sammii Jayne takes on the best in the galaxy Nikki Storm

AND

Joe Coffey goes up against Rampage Brown in what promises to be an epic battle!!

Wee trip to Edinburgh anyone :lol:

Halfway through the podcast. It's decent so far. Interesting to hear about Cena's rise from OVW.

Unbelievable class they had at that time. You just wonder, despite how good the NXT roster is, will there ever be a class like that which become legends?

Halfway through the podcast. It's decent so far. Interesting to hear about Cena's rise from OVW.

Unbelievable class they had at that time. You just wonder, despite how good the NXT roster is, will there ever be a class like that which become legends?

They need Jim Cornette back for that he is the best trainer in the business