• DBBTB

• Straight-Edge-Loyal

• the goal machine

• Creampuff

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

watch out for this baby at wrestlemania and raw lol    

YOU JUST MADE THE LIST! 

Tonight one of my best friends in wrestling for the last decade wrestles at wrestlemania. Fucking mental.

Posted Images

I've stopped watching tonight but it was never gonna be anyone too surprising.

Just because they can't then create a whole new debut or return angle sort of thing. It was probably touch and go for Rusev to compete so what can you do.

I thought for a while that because tonight was Austin and Heyman on the podcast that Paul would be on raw, so do yous think lesnar will be there?

They better not put Cena over clean on Owens, they should build him like Rusev but he's even more of a badass because that character.

Announcing a rematch last night was so fucking stupid anyway, it doesn't fit or make sense, Owens calls himself a prize fighter so why would he agree to a rematch plus he's a authority boy and why would they put him in that position being heels and all.

Owens should of boasted about it and only have agreed to a rematch if cena put his belt on the line.

I can't believe we've still to get Bálor, Itami, Joe, Uhaa, etc on the main roster, it's kinda a great time to watch wrestling if only they'd try to keep the writing better.

I thought for a while that because tonight was Austin and Heyman on the podcast that Paul would be on raw, so do yous think lesnar will be there?

They better not put Cena over clean on Owens, they should build him like Rusev but he's even more of a badass because that character.

Announcing a rematch last night was so fucking stupid anyway, it doesn't fit or make sense, Owens calls himself a prize fighter so why would he agree to a rematch plus he's a authority boy and why would they put him in that position being heels and all.

Owens should of boasted about it and only have agreed to a rematch if cena put his belt on the line.

I can't believe we've still to get Bálor, Itami, Joe, Uhaa, etc on the main roster, it's kinda a great time to watch wrestling if only they'd try to keep the writing better.

Joe has taken more RoH dates

They are rumoured to be pulling the Rollins Lesnar rematch forward and having it at Battleground instead of Summerslam.

They reasoning behind bringing Lesnar back early is because of bad ratings.

Having the same people fight every week would do that. First on Raw then on Smackdown and repeat!