The Official Wrestling Discussion Thread

Balor Club - Finn Balor, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Nakamura, Karl Anderson and DOC Gallows.

VS

WWE - Wyatts - Bray, Rowan, Harper, Strowman alongside Shield - Reigns and Ambrose.

Could create a few matches out of that.

Reigns © vs Balor - WWE Title.

Bray with Strowman vs Joe vs (Owens)

Ambrose © vs Styles - Intercontinental Title.

Rowan and Harper vs Anderson and Gallows

I would break up the League of Nations.

All of these seem decent matches if they could sort of storylines...

Charlotte © vs Lynch vs Banks vs Paige (If healthy) - Diva Title - 30mins Iron Woman.

New Day © vs Dudleys vs Lucha Dragons vs Usos - Tag Team Title. TLC.

Del Rio © vs Nakamura vs Bryan (If healthy)

- US Title.

Lesnar vs Rusev

Goldust vs Stardust

Sheamus vs Barret (If healthy)

Jericho vs Neville

Taker vs Kane

You also have Ziggler, Big Show, Breeze, Ryback, Social Outcasts, Los Matadores, Prime Time Players and R Truth. Rollins when healthy too.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DBBTB

• Straight-Edge-Loyal

• the goal machine

• Creampuff

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

watch out for this baby at wrestlemania and raw lol    

YOU JUST MADE THE LIST! 

Tonight one of my best friends in wrestling for the last decade wrestles at wrestlemania. Fucking mental.

Posted Images

Dallas just streamed the end of tonight's show live on Facebook :D

You can see me in that :lol:

I'm only person doing the dance on the right side :lol:

Encountered my first problem with going to the tapings. Tag titles are being defended at square go, but they were defended tonight and this taping is for 3 weeks from now.

So i knew who'd win before hand.

Watched ten minutes of TNA earlier on. In that time Bram talked about how 2006 was going to be his year, Josh Matthews talked about how good 2015 is going to be for Roode and when Roode won his match they started playing the Beer Money theme rather than Roode's theme which gave away the outcome of the post match angle (Beer Money reunion) :lol:

Watched ten minutes of TNA earlier on. In that time Bram talked about how 2006 was going to be his year, Josh Matthews talked about how good 2015 is going to be for Roode and when Roode won his match they started playing the Beer Money theme rather than Roode's theme which gave away the outcome of the post match angle (Beer Money reunion) :lol:

Yeah those are mighty big fuck ups

Don't think it's been confirmed either way. Can see WWE doing all they can to ensure he is.

Thought he was filming a movie at the time so a match was impossible due to insurance policies in place for that.

Albeit they would be stupid if they don't try to get The Rock to work a match.

Him and Rousey vs Stephanie and HHH?

Thought he was filming a movie at the time so a match was impossible due to insurance policies in place for that.

Albeit they would be stupid if they don't try to get The Rock to work a match.

Him and Rousey vs Stephanie and HHH?

That was the original rumour but Rousey's filming during that time I think. Plus I'm not sure WWE will be as keen on her after she got knocked out.

Balor Club - Finn Balor, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Nakamura, Karl Anderson and DOC Gallows.

VS

WWE - Wyatts - Bray, Rowan, Harper, Strowman alongside Shield - Reigns and Ambrose.

Could create a few matches out of that.

Reigns © vs Balor - WWE Title.

Bray with Strowman vs Joe vs (Owens)

Ambrose © vs Styles - Intercontinental Title.

Rowan and Harper vs Anderson and Gallows

I would break up the League of Nations.

All of these seem decent matches if they could sort of storylines...

Charlotte © vs Lynch vs Banks vs Paige (If healthy) - Diva Title - 30mins Iron Woman.

New Day © vs Dudleys vs Lucha Dragons vs Usos - Tag Team Title. TLC.

Del Rio © vs Nakamura vs Bryan (If healthy)

- US Title.

Lesnar vs Rusev

Goldust vs Stardust

Sheamus vs Barret (If healthy)

Jericho vs Neville

Taker vs Kane

You also have Ziggler, Big Show, Breeze, Ryback, Social Outcasts, Los Matadores, Prime Time Players and R Truth. Rollins when healthy too.

Cant wait for Taker vs Kane for the 86th time.

That was the original rumour but Rousey's filming during that time I think. Plus I'm not sure WWE will be as keen on her after she got knocked out.

They took lesnar after a couple of ufc defeats. Rousey would still be a massive deal there and a big draw, matches with her and banks or Paige could be terrific.

Nope I don't have any interest in it either but you cant deny she has star power and that the WWE are sorely lacking that at the moment

She has star power but you don't need to book her in a match to take advantage of that.

Even if she had a match there isn't actually anybody worth working with her. She would need to destroy them in a couple of minutes in a squash because nobody is going to buy into the idea of Ronda Rousey selling for Stephanie McMahon, Nikki Bella or Sasha Banks.

There's no way Dana White is going to allow her to wrestle anyway so it's an absolutely pointless discussion.

She has star power but you don't need to book her in a match to take advantage of that.

Even if she had a match there isn't actually anybody worth working with her. She would need to destroy them in a couple of minutes in a squash because nobody is going to buy into the idea of Ronda Rousey selling for Stephanie McMahon, Nikki Bella or Sasha Banks.

There's no way Dana White is going to allow her to wrestle anyway so it's an absolutely pointless discussion.

When is her contract up? And you are probably correct in that she wont be allowed to work and that her appearance could be enough to get the reaction the WWE needs but I cant help but feel that Stephanie will 100% go over if the have a match.

There would be no way Steph would go over Rousey if she ever did a match. WWE love jobbing out their talent to outside celebs. Vince jobbed himself out to Donald Trump, Cena out to K-Fed and Big Show out to some Sumo Wrestler.

It would be pointless doing a Rousey match anyway. They would have had to build a diva up like Brock Lesnar for a year to justify the match going longer than a minute.

They took lesnar after a couple of ufc defeats. Rousey would still be a massive deal there and a big draw, matches with her and banks or Paige could be terrific.

Lesnar had already been a WWE champion though. A large part of Rousey's aura was that she had never been beaten or even troubled by any of the fighters she was facing.

Anyway, it most likely won't happen and I don't even want it to tbh. I liked it at the time but I'd rather see someone already on the roster go over Stephanie.