• DBBTB

• Straight-Edge-Loyal

• the goal machine

• Creampuff

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

watch out for this baby at wrestlemania and raw lol    

YOU JUST MADE THE LIST! 

Tonight one of my best friends in wrestling for the last decade wrestles at wrestlemania. Fucking mental.

Posted Images

I've got so much built up on my planner: Ray Donovan, The Blacklist, The Following, Person of Interest, Luther, Agents of Shield & I've started recording that XIII too but GOT is the one I always take the time to watch beginning to end every year before the next season comes on even though those other ones have been there for months, even years in some cases and still haven't been watched :lol:

Are you recording it tonight? It's on at 2am at the same time as America on Sky Atlantic but they haven't really promoted that at all. It's all been Monday at 9pm.

I'm on Virgin, man; doesn't carry the channel. I'll try and download it tonight after I've watched Wrestlemania.

Although im shocked and know heyman will rip it from the start tonight, I wonder with the pre mania talk wae lesnar that his deal is to go full time now? because none of it makes sense to put him over like that!

WWE never fails to surprise though....

Wyatt not going over in that match was a complete joke too but it's obviously been overshadowed with what happened in the Taker match.

No it wasnt imo iy was the perfect choice to have Cena win that way as it means there is doubts over the monster inside him and they can build up on that for a while making Cena snap and turn heel.

I dont think Lesner was supposed to win that way there seemed to be something wrong with the Undertaker he couldnt carry his share of the.match imo

No it wasnt imo iy was the perfect choice to have Cena win that way as it means there is doubts over the monster inside him and they can build up on that for a while making Cena snap and turn heel.

I dont think Lesner was supposed to win that way there seemed to be something wrong with the Undertaker he couldnt carry his share of the.match imo

Cena isn't going to turn heel though.

They went through the entire arc of a storyline which could last months in one match because they can't look past "Cena overcomes the odds" again.

It'll carry on tonight with Wyatt becoming more obsessed and aggressive towards Cena to set up a gimmick match at Extreme Rules but Cena should have lost last night because Wyatt played mind games, planted self doubt and exposed a weakness in Cena and took advantage of it with the help of his goons.

Cena didn't need that win last night.

I honestly thought that they would go down the Cena heel turn route with this, maybe at 31 or 32. Its probably the only idea for Cena except 'retire' that I've ever liked the sound of.

My choice would have been Bray Wyatt, he is going to be one of the best heels of all time, his promos and matches are incredible.

Cena isn't going to turn heel though.

They went through the entire arc of a storyline which could last months in one match because they can't look past "Cena overcomes the odds" again.

It'll carry on tonight with Wyatt becoming more obsessed and aggressive towards Cena to set up a gimmick match at Extreme Rules but Cena should have lost last night because Wyatt played mind games, planted self doubt and exposed a weakness in Cena and took advantage of it with the help of his goons.

Cena didn't need that win last night.

I just wanted to see what your reaction would be to be honest

How was it Dunny?

got to be honest mate from start to finish outstanding, HOF was unreal too, looking fward to a big show tnight aswell, the pre shows are brilliant too.

alot of dcottish n bears in the city, hope to get couple of my small banners on tv tonight we ll see.

WWE rulz, but theyre writing is terrible

to put that undertaker fight at end before daniel bryan winning was total stupidity

the atmosphere was shocking at that point, thousands walked out the arena totally fkd off and people were swearing and kivkin seats

i had my boy kris there and i shouted at a dick kickin a chair beside him, fkn nutcases

to be fair kris was one of youngest in the place at 7 lolol

brilliant ... my last time was chicago 2006 that last night was 10 times better!