• DBBTB

• Straight-Edge-Loyal

• the goal machine

• Creampuff

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YOU JUST MADE THE LIST! 

watch out for this baby at wrestlemania and raw lol    

Tonight one of my best friends in wrestling for the last decade wrestles at wrestlemania. Fucking mental.

Posted Images

No. Question, How would you debut Sting in WWE?

Unless there's a time machine that can go back and get Sting from the 90's then I wouldn't.

Just because he's potentially jumped from TNA to WWE it doesn't mean he's suddenly not a 56 year old man with crippling injuries that seriously hinders his movement and ability to work.

I'm so happy Paige won the belt. I've met her on a few occasions, and I think she dropped the pro-Wrestling EVE title to one of my best friends before she headed out to Florida.

It must be a bit surreal seeing somebody who you've met and who has worked with your friends achieve something as big as that?

Off topic totally but what have you heard about the Wrestlezone guys who compete out of Aberdeen?

I see they run training sessions and they are just around the corner from my dad's house. I was considering going next time I'm south just to try it but would want to hear some "testimonies" first. From the outside looking in they seem to be growing at a decent rate but I've only ever been to two of their shows so I'm not sure how talented there own trained/grown talent is.

If you need to or want to keep/protect trade secrets then that's cool but though I would run it by you anyway.

Loved Raw last night. The post Mania one is always great but that felt like the biggest shift towards a new era since WM21.

Bryan as champion, he's got the whole world in his hands, evolution tease, rose & bo vignettes, Cesaro as a Heyman guy, Paige debut and the Shield turning on The Authority once and for all.

So much win.

Dunny_01 likes this

The Heyman/Cesaro ship has sailed IMO.

Going from one heel manager to another would just be a sideways step, especially when he is over enough to turn face.

I think it needs to be somebody who they are looking to rebuild or somebody who they need add another layer to their character or take them in a different direction.

well they could mix it up by adding paige or bo, bo could do the steve corino type gimmick.

LOL, 2 out of 3 is not bad, king of swing steve corino

It must be a bit surreal seeing somebody who you've met and who has worked with your friends achieve something as big as that?

Off topic totally but what have you heard about the Wrestlezone guys who compete out of Aberdeen?

I see they run training sessions and they are just around the corner from my dad's house. I was considering going next time I'm south just to try it but would want to hear some "testimonies" first. From the outside looking in they seem to be growing at a decent rate but I've only ever been to two of their shows so I'm not sure how talented there own trained/grown talent is.

If you need to or want to keep/protect trade secrets then that's cool but though I would run it by you anyway.

The wrestle zone guys seem to be getting a much better rep than they have in the past. I've wrestled one or two of their guys and they have shown themselves to be pretty decent- also, they're travelling the country going to train with other more established schools to learn from the best- e.g. A lot of them travelled down from Aberdeen to take part in seminars with Johnny Saint and Robbie Brookside (a current WWE trainer) at the source wrestling school recently.