Ally McCoist says that chief executive's financial review has left

Bothwellbear

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I said this somewhere else but think it is appropriate here.

We need to start moving out the players that have not performed and start to build from the back. We have little money so Ally will need to show he can build with little cash and build a good team. Next season is the watershed season for Ally in my opinion; little money and the need to improve the team. The board better start bring in the cash and managing it better than what has went before.

On top of that; I think next season will be the year when Ally proves himself one way or the other and could be his last season as manager if the feeling around the team is the same. Who he brings in and who leaves will be what people will judge him on. Next season will be the most difficult for Ally for diffrent reasons compaired to Div 3 and this year; our expectations of how the team play, compared to how they do play will be the crux of it.

It will be the watershed season for him.

Japanese management practice. Sounds better than it actually is. Still could do with seeing it happen!

Do love a bit of Arnold when I'm in the mood!

He said there's a storm coming in. The wee Mexican guy was right.

An acquaintance or claiming to be an acquaintance of Mark Hately claimed on snyde that Hately told him Alistair says he has only three players he would take into the premier division, Nuremberg was gob smacked as was guidi when the caller named his source when asked, rather than the usual must protect my sources.

The caller is and was obviously a mockit as he spoke also about ra selik, interesting to see if Hately defends his honour as dismissing it as invention.

An acquaintance or claiming to be an acquaintance of Mark Hately claimed on snyde that Hately told him Alistair says he has only three players he would take into the premier division, Nuremberg was gob smacked as was guidi when the caller named his source when asked, rather than the usual must protect my sources.

The caller is and was obviously a mockit as he spoke also about ra selik, interesting to see if Hately defends his honour as dismissing it as invention.

Maybe the guy was a crank but if zz what he's sayings true I wouldn't hold it against McCoist. I think he'd be right

Law, Wallace and Moshni have the talent to win an SPL title the rest I'm not so sure about

Maybe the guy was a crank but if zz what he's sayings true I wouldn't hold it against McCoist. I think he'd be right

Law, Wallace and Moshni have the talent to win an SPL title the rest I'm not so sure about

That raises more questions than it answers and one in particular....why do we have a £7 million wage bill for stopgaps ?

That raises more questions than it answers and one in particular....why do we have a £7 million wage bill for stopgaps ?

No I agree

The wage bill to get us back up the leagues is unnecessary and catastrophic

All the more so when McCoist said plenty on record in the summer when justifying the players wage bill that the Rangers fans deserved to see good entertaining football and that was the reason for all these signings

Still waiting

No need to bring anyone in, save the wages of the players out of contract for the following season. Surely a couple of the young lads can get a few games before the end of the season to show what they can do. Give the big Canadian a chance at centre half, he can't be any slower than Jig at the mo.

Gonna need the promised £10 Mil this window for sure, can't fecking win with this squad.......next year for the Prem we will need £30 Mil odd, but only if we can get rid of a few players by paying them off first.

FFS it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know let the fecking plan be released first! How many sodding months does someone need to look at players, surely we are now and if no funds then "ars3!" can't buy, better use the resources I have better!

Pretty much this.

If he thinks he needs to spend more money for the Championship then we really are in trouble.

Maybe if some players are shipped out then we can bring a few in but let's be serious here we have a squad more than good enough to win the league next year.

We need a centre half if he's not for playing the young lad - can't spell his name.

I disagree i would be reshuffling though rather than spending. We must clear out the deadwood and those going nowwhere and invest in a couple for the back

Know where your coming from our defence is shite but why bring bodies in for the back then next season rebuild again at the back for the top flight? We can't keep doing this every season

We've got enough even at the back for next season IMO

Know where your coming from our defence is shite but why bring bodies in for the back then next season rebuild again at the back for the top flight? We can't keep doing this every season

We've got enough even at the back for next season IMO

i think anyone coming in would have to be of a standard where he could play in the top flight as easy as the 1st tier.

also if we go with what we have right now, be prepared for more of the same.

personally i feel jig is close to being done, cribarri is going at the end of the season.

this leaves us with faure mohsni and daly as options as CB, along with two kids ( halket and gasparotto)

i also feel we should move in foster and bring in a different RB as its one of our weakest positons.

i do not think we have enough strength or depth to our defense and a couple of injuries or suspensions would see us in trouble.

Good

He shouldn't need any transfer plans for next season we've more than enough

Deal with it Ally (tu)

Problem is he won't,he will still want to sign players...not needed imo,we could go with what we have got and with the deadwood discarded,no need to increase the wage bill but the following season for the premiership is different kettle o fish.

Sorry, not having it.

He is using the review to say it may cause him issues.

What he could have said is that he has some plans in place and he is just waiting to be given the green light, so to speak. If he doesn't get the go ahead, he has a plan B i.e. he can be positive or he can have his excuses lined up. I'd prefer him to show a bit more of the former, or say nothing at all.

After Saturday he should be paraded outside Ibrox wearing ribbons of shame never mind being given money to spend.

so lets say Ally planned to trade Cabari's wage for two 20 year olds from (lets say) Hamilton - But Wallace says Ally we need to cut wages by 10% - so now Ally's plan to trade have issues - so until Ally knows his budget for next year he has planning issues- it really is that simple!