120 days

KingKirk

FFS lads thats all this board has asked for to get us running hopefully in a better order...Why the fuck do we have thread after thread riddled with drama queens worried about the future n possible admin 2? GW himself along with Ally have both said we aint heading for admin.. So just let the club get on with the job ffs. Clearly no need for the over reaction by any section of our support.

We will see changes before the end of the 120 days too IMO.

it started with stockbridge.

Seriously every little movement this board mate is been looked at 100x to see if they can suspect stuff.. If we cant trust anyone again we are as well closing down.. Longest days 120 of my life.

As Wallace said things are been put in place now we wont get to the 120 days n have a big ta da moment ffs

Seriously every little movement this board mate is been looked at 100x to see if they can suspect stuff.. If we cant trust anyone again we are as well closing down.. Longest days 120 of my life.

As Wallace said things are been put in place now we wont get to the 120 days n have a big ta da moment ffs

You can hardly blame people of being suspicious of people running the club after the events of the last two years, especially when phrases like "emergency loan" and "Administration II" are being thrown around like Aids in the 70s...

Why wait? What is the benefit in waiting till later to ask questions? Would answers not be a waste of time after they have spent the cash?

How can the CEO and board answer questions they didnt have the answer to at that time thats why Wallace asked for time to find out

You can hardly blame people of being suspicious of people running the club after the events of the last two years, especially when phrases like "emergency loan" and "Administration II" are being thrown around like Aids in the 70s...

Who has thrown the phrases about? I think you will find its been no-one that works for Rangers...

Who has thrown the phrases about? I think you will find its been no-one that works for Rangers...

The press has covered the possibility of Admin II for months, and many have described the recent investment as a "crisis loan". The uneducated see this as an apocalyptic truth.

Only by the Rangers haters in the mhedia. Noone at Ibrox is talking about it except to answer more mhedia questions designed to scare us.

The press has covered the possibility of Admin II for months, and many have described the recent investment as a "crisis loan". The uneducated see this as an apocalyptic truth.

If you want to believe Rangers hating media outlets that your call I think the guy thats running the review will no whats going on, So i'll wait for his findings.

If you want to believe Rangers hating media outlets that your call I think the guy thats running the review will no whats going on, So i'll wait for his findings.

At what point did I mention I believed the media? I was simply stating that the fans have a right to be suspicious of the board.

The 120 days is to allow Wallace to work out where we go from here. Forget the past, none of the current board were here when the IPO money was spent, some of which was unavoidable, ie paying off the oldco footballing debt. All that matters now is how we spend the next tranche of ST money and any additional income we can get in from our various sponsors etc. Hopefully our income will increase, the ST will cost considerably more than this season, it was a mistake to hold the price down in my opinion. Will we get 36000 season tickets sold, probably not but you never know. The wage bill will be reduced further when Cribari and the other players who are out of contract leave. Would like to see some of the dead wood move on but can't see anyone giving up their cushy contracts. More investment is needed so expect a further share offering. The only thing I would hope Wallace spends money on is our scouting system and youth coaching, it's the only way forward.

A good businessman will plan his strategy and cover any immediate potential shortfall, then take action after that strategy has been laid out. A bad one will throw money all over the shop by knee jerk reactions and hence bringing his business into crisis. Some have mentioned (on other threads) Scouting/Edminson/Albion/player releases, it is currently pie in the sky.

Which would you prefer, a little bit of patience to see if the man will do what is required in the short term to buy the time for the 120 days or to get stuck in laying people off for large amounts of money and cutting costs without an overall view?

We have investment companies with enough clout to say alright we will cover your short term costs at a rate to make us money (as they have it we may at this time but may require it) then we will judge what comes out of this. £1 Mil to the Laxeys is nothing, Sandy's input is a huge plus with his no premium/cost loan (apparently from what I read) and the club can continue on it's path before doing a knee jerk to appease the RST/RSA/SoS, whoever. Oh as a side note, by what right do they release these statements without even a poll of their own members?

I am happy enough to wait, you may not be but then again the most vociferous are not on the board and our board have to obey the rules according to the LSE. Unless I am missing something.

Fuck sake, Bears,

We are a football club, not an integrated multiple-national.

A 120 day review needed? I nearly threw up when Wallace told us this was the plan -except I was too cold (at the AGM)

Beginning to think Wallace a spiv amongst spivs. Feel sick as a pig that we're being screwed again.

My SB ( and 2 sons' tickets)being withheld this time round.

I could never desert Rangers but for the first time in nearly 30 years I'll think I'll pay at the gate on a game by game basis. I will no long pay into the charlatans' fund up front.

Fuck sake, Bears,

We are a football club, not an integrated multiple-national.

A 120 day review needed? I nearly threw up when Wallace told us this was the plan -except I was too cold (at the AGM)

Beginning to think Wallace a spiv amongst spivs. Feel sick as a pig that we're being screwed again.

My SB ( and 2 sons' tickets)being withheld this time round.

I could never desert Rangers but for the first time in nearly 30 years I'll think I'll pay at the gate on a game by game basis. I will no long pay into the charlatans' fund up front.

:BELM: