Imran v RFC

eskbankloyal

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lawyers for Rangers' former commercial director, Imran Ahmad, will on Tuesday ask a judge to arrest funds of £750,000 as their legal battle continues.

Ahmad's lawyers will argue that the Rangers Football Club Ltd is trading insolvently and would be unable to pay if he won his claim against them.

The man who arrived at Ibrox along with former chief executive Charles Green initially intended to pursue £3.4m.

He claims he is owed at least £500,000 in unpaid bonuses.

The case will be heard by Lord Tyre at the Court of Session in Edinburgh on Tuesday morning.

It emerged earlier this month that Ahmad's lawyers wished to call Green as a witness, something Rangers are reluctant to see happen.

Rangers currently do not have their financial woes to seek and announced on Monday that they had secured loans totalling £1.5m to help them meet cashflow requirements for the remainder of the season.

Players also refused to accept a 15% pay cut proposal as the Rangers chief executive Graham Wallace seeks to make savings.

The day and hour Duff and Phelps allowed the club to go to Green and him was the second darkest day in our history. However I doubt Wallace would be involved if we were trading insolvently

seems a bit extreme that. I mean I'm not a fan of green but second darkest day is ott lol

sorry hate to say it but where are all the dumplins (more than half this site) who still praise the likes of green and ahmed saying they saved our club. Parasites who couldnt care less. If Ahmed wins this case he could bankrupt the whole club. Whilst Charlie sits in his French castle after fleecing us. Makes me sick when I see the gullible who praise a guy like green. Its like some guy robbin you in front of yer face and ye turn round and say "ach well hes still a good guy he meant well"

sorry hate to say it but where are all the dumplins (more than half this site) who still praise the likes of green and ahmed saying they saved our club. Parasites who couldnt care less. If Ahmed wins this case he could bankrupt the whole club. Whilst Charlie sits in his French castle after fleecing us. Makes me sick when I see the gullible who praise a guy like green. Its like some guy robbin you in front of yer face and ye turn round and say "ach well hes still a good guy he meant well"

Aye ok

Couldn't agree more!!!!!

Who really thinks that Green and his sidekick were good for Rangers?

Not me. He said whatever it took to get fans onside and buying season tickets and he always was a puppet of the unknown spivs behind the scenes. But then I don't think David Murray was good for us either. Fucking ego the size of a mountain on that guy and it warped his outlook.