bawsburst

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

to anyone:

Do you agree that Wallace has a good reputation?

Do you think he would put it on the line for 300k or so per year that he is earning for working with us?

Unless you believe Wallace is a spiv and lying to us, then surely he is worth listening to before listening to the papers and doommongers?

See my post above :lol:

how can we have amaizing finacial results when weve taken a £1,5 loan to keep us solvent . after squandering £22m in 2yrs get rweal real.

Please name me one football club of rangers size that does not owe some form of money either to owners or a bank?

Wallace is doing a good job.

He is quickly and relatively quietly getting a mad house back in order.

He inherited a major cash flow problem and is dealing with it. He has to make difficult and unpleasant choices, but the reality is that if Wallace was not making these decisions we would once again run headlong into financial meltdown.

The reality is that we need the loan. Yes the manner and speed in which the IPO cash was used up is real point of anger, but that is past, pre Wallace and now irrelevant to the current position. The fact the Easdale's have effectively given the Club a free loan certainly raises their credibility in my eyes. The Laxey deal, well they are not a charity and in fact would not be able to legally justify to their shareholders a free loan to Rangers FC. We are quick to criticise the CO OP bank!

We are not going to be in a break even position any time soon. But we still have Jig, a team that is going to be promoted, Ibrox stadium, Auchenhowieand sundry other assets- so in one sense administration is a not an imminent danger- however until we get our income streams and costs in alignment then the possibility of administration remains- so no doubt more difficult decisions to be made.

A heartening read IMO.

Although we should hold fire until the financial results come out but i'm confident we're starting to move forward.

Ally wanting a budget for signings again infuriates me..Sell the shite and bring in coaches to teach our players how to trap,pass and hit a dead ball instead of throwing more money to win mediocre leagues.

good interview. I anticipate about 15 pages by the time I wake up tomorrow :lol:

if he is adamant that going to shareholders is a better option than going to banks, that seems to suggest he hasn't chosen to use the 2.5 from metro bank.

Now gogsy you know better than that.....unless there is something for the drama queens and agenda hoars to get stuck into these threads due a death!

Really good interview/clarification from Wallace....hopefully that will put some people's minds at ease and silence others.

On a side note.....as the requisitioners and their fans were so keen on transparency maybe they should release the names and details of this alledged shareholder offering better terms!

being cavelier in our spending is a plan by the easdales and and laxley so that they can lend us money . then they can take control of our assetts achenw

hoie ibrox and everthing else .we need to wise up. they are not un this for the benefit of our club

You sound like a city whizz kid

I trust you before I trust Wallace any day

my problem is not with wallace. he does not have complete control he is being pullled by forces connected to the easdales (dubeios condentales) and their are laxley green ahmed etc who are still making money out of our club for f@@k sake wake up

Look it another way ... How many of the mhanky hordes do you hear complaining about dirty Desmond's 6% annual fee on his loan to smellic?

Guys like these ain't doing it for an ego trip like SDM they do it to make a bit of cash.