Graham Wallace - New Q&A

WadeWilson

trublusince1982. Read the interview. DK has been in discussions with the board. Does not sound like a refusal to me. Thought I would reply as you are right on one point - getting a straight answer from BB is like getting Paul Murray to buy shares.

Rangers, my team not my project.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trublusince1982. Read the interview. DK has been in discussions with the board. Does not sound like a refusal to me. Thought I would reply as you are right on one point - getting a straight answer from BB is like getting Paul Murray to buy shares.

You don't quite get it, rebs make statements they can't back up and then expect someone else to supply their "evidence", fortunately most here are wise to them and their duplicity.....maybe they should employ a gofer or some sort of secretary to service their shortcomings. (tu)

You don't quite get it, rebs make statements they can't back up and then expect someone else to supply their "evidence", fortunately most here are wise to them and their duplicity.....maybe they should employ a gofer or some sort of secretary to service their shortcomings. (tu)

BB just answer trublu just to shut him up please it getting desperate by the sound of it from the poor man

well aware there was discussions , i even believe agreement was met by both sides. Whats not clear is whether DK came over in the last few weeks to sign on the dotted line but the meeting was refused. Thats not to say they will not further down the line strike the same deal or that that may even be the plan.

Have also been led to believe that DK didnt take it as a slight and is still willing to come on board with the same agreement whenever the club desires.

my own personal opinion is why not sign now instead of a loan?

Is it just a case of the DK money is going to be used to cover the costs of the 120 day plan so they didnt want to accept it until that is ready?

yeah i could hire someone to come on fans sites and push agendas for me and tag those against my wishes as rebels. Thats a smashing idea

BB just answer trublu just to shut him up please it getting desperate by the sound of it from the poor man

"Dave King has not come to the club with an offer, other than an interest in participating in a future equity"

GW answered it very succinctly I am not about to second guess him, that some people are unable to digest and accept GW's answer is their problem.

"Dave King has not come to the club with an offer, other than an interest in participating in a future equity"

GW answered it very succinctly I am not about to second guess him, that some people are unable to digest and accept GW's answer is their problem.

so he did come with an offer of future equity?

big difference between 'discussing' options and 'coming in with an offer'.

what if the meeting that would turn ongoing discussions into a firm offer was cancelled? in other words discussions where ongoing until the club cancelled those discussions.

although not a lie not as black and white as BB would like you all to believe. the club needs to stop answering like poloticians and state their plans.

what if the meeting that would turn ongoing discussions into a firm offer was cancelled? in other words discussions where ongoing until the club cancelled those discussions.

although not a lie not as black and white as BB would like you all to believe. the club needs to stop answering like poloticians and state their plans.

You're starting to look desperate to be proven right in some small way even though you were wrong about them not talking to DK. Why not take the statement as it stands. Dave King has NOT offered short term finance but is interested in any future share issue. GW has stated that they wont be seeking further external investment by way of share issue until the business plan is complete at the earliest. I really don't know why you are looking for things which aren't there.

everything in the media should be ignored. media interviews are not the way to judge people. their actions are so far nobody can b for nor against so far they havnt even got the plan together yet.

:lol: so on the one hand the media/interviews should be ignored but the minute there is a sensationalised (and usually innacurate) accusation about our financial state, admin etc you and the rest of the drama queens can't wait to tell the rest how bad things are! Make up your mind!

My rule with the media is source and quotes....in this instance a respected businessman and our CEO has been quoted and I am willing to take his words as accurate over the unfounded accusations we get subjected to most days!

My rule with the media is source and quotes....in this instance a respected businessman and our CEO has been quoted and I am willing to take his words as accurate over the unfounded accusations we get subjected to most days!

This,

Quotes from the people that matter is better than panic merchants spouting their bile and what they want others to believe.

It was not an offer, it was to show his interest to participate in a future share offer

yes, but did he ask for a meeting last week to take that interest to the next level?

at no point does GW say DK did not ask for a meeting. if they had met with dk and he had made an offer they didnt want they would be in a sticky situation where they could antaganize some fans further by refusing.

He clearly states he has received no offer.Hard to recieve an offer if you wont meet the guy.

yes, but did he ask for a meeting last week to take that interest to the next level?

at no point does GW say DK did not ask for a meeting. if they had met with dk and he had made an offer they didnt want they would be in a sticky situation where they could antaganize some fans further by refusing.

He clearly states he has received no offer.Hard to recieve an offer if you wont meet the guy.

He has stated that king only wants to show interest, is that not good enough, have you anything to show that king has actually been refused a meeting, why should king take precedent over current investors, and don't come out with cause he a rangers man and that, cause as Wallace has stated he can't take money from king wether it be for shares or a loan

He has stated that king only wants to show interest, is that not good enough, have you anything to show that king has actually been refused a meeting, why should king take precedent over current investors, and don't come out with cause he a rangers man and that, cause as Wallace has stated he can't take money from king wether it be for shares or a loan

wallace has not stated he cant take money from king.

they should do it because it is preferable to debt.

AT the AGM we had 2.5million unsecured loan available from the directors available ,this is now mysteriously not available and we now have 1.5 million secured loan secured against assets from preferred shareholders and still people on here saying what's the problem we have got a god deal .Waken up boys FFS?