king statement

bawsburst

King's tax assessment is made up, among other things, of a R4,8m tax bill on his Sandhurst house,

R101,44m on a Falcon 900, R188,47m on a Talacar shareholders loan account, R2,1m on a Ferrari,

R17,24m for living expenses and - his largest single tax claim - R200m income from Rangers Football

Club, as well as R281,28m in penalties and R20m in taxes on income from the Amazulu Football Club,

which King insists he bought for R1 in return for paying outstanding salaries and financial obligations for

the club.

The above would suggest otherwise

No he didn't receive anything from the club....otherwise it would have been in our accounts and he didn't invest in the club.

I read that statement whilst agreeing with most of it - including the trust idea.

I then stopped working and came on here to find out out how my fellow fans were thinking and I have just realised that I am sick fed up of hearing the same shite, from the same people - people who are quite happy for this glorious club to glide along with no financial security and none the wiser as to where the next coin is coming from.

I have refrained from saying this but wise the fuck up!

We were all united when we lambasted Whyte for taking a loan on season ticket money with NO security other than his personal security, yet some of the current support are happy that the current board have taken a short term loan to bridge the gap until the season ticket money is in. That is essentially the same damn thing as Whyte did, on a lesser scale. The difference? The current board have put up Rangers' property as security - not even Whyte did that!

Not quite the same.

This type of loan is taken up by many football clubs at this time of the season. The reason we can't go to the usual vendors for the money is because of our position re. new company.

Trying to even compare this to Whyte is either complete lies or delusion or both.

So Whyte put up Rangers' property as security for his loan?

Have the board put up Rangers' property as security for their loan?

Where are you seeing lies?

And how do you handle people deciding they're fed up with the football, can't be bothered going on a cold rainy day, want to stay in the pub etc? Least with season tickets the club already have the money.

Dont think that is how the trust would work mate.

People would pay their £300 up front to the trust just as though they were buying a season ticket. The trust would be legally bound to release x% every match played.

If for any reason the club went into admin, then the trust would stop paying the money to the club and give the remainder back to the fans.

Its basically the same as buying a ticket each week, only giving a legal contract that you will buy one every week and not decide you are bored.

So Whyte put up Rangers' property as security for his loan?

Have the board put up Rangers' property as security for their loan?

Where are you seeing lies?

Security for a loan is standard as has been said multiple times.

Lies is trying to compare this to a guy that deliberately withheld VAT, PAYE etc.

"Without this we will not get back to where we should be. If we cut our costs to suit our present income we will remain a small club and Celtic will shoot through 10 in a row - and beyond - while we slug it out for the minor places."

What a scaremongering man King is.

Threats of the bheasts dominating while we are mid table.

Telling us not to by ST if certain things are not disclosed...

Who in all reality does Dave King think he is?

He's not the messiah.

"Without this we will not get back to where we should be. If we cut our costs to suit our present income we will remain a small club and Celtic will shoot through 10 in a row - and beyond - while we slug it out for the minor places."

What a scaremongering man King is.

Threats of the bheasts dominating while we are mid table.

Telling us not to by ST if certain things are not disclosed...

Who in all reality does Dave King think he is?

I must of missed the part where we became a small club never mind remaining one. Bheasts will be wanking themselves silly over those comments.

Dont think that is how the trust would work mate.

People would pay their £300 up front to the trust just as though they were buying a season ticket. The trust would be legally bound to release x% every match played.

If for any reason the club went into admin, then the trust would stop paying the money to the club and give the remainder back to the fans.

Its basically the same as buying a ticket each week, only giving a legal contract that you will buy one every week and not decide you are bored.

It'a holding the club to ransom and it's scum behaviour, no fancy talk about 'a trust' changes that

Security for a loan is standard as has been said multiple times.

Lies is trying to compare this to a guy that deliberately withheld VAT, PAYE etc.

I am comparing two loans - I am not comparing the individuals.

Both loans were basically against expected ST money. One infuriated fans, the other is welcomed by some and marked as worrying by others.

D Murray, Whyte, Green, Stockbridge, Ahmad - Laxey's. And others - we've had a stunning run of filthy suits prepared to milk our club and support for all it's worth. Some of them for more than it's worth - leading us to where we are today with loan-sharking duly secured against club properties.

And King never had a truer word to say than this: "Rangers has also developed an extremely un-Rangers like culture of "turning on its own".

This thread being a perfect example.

King knew exactly what he was doing there, yes its true but this is only going to make things worse.

Whyte actually didnt put our property up as security. Thats why the bill landed at his door.

Shame on you mitre :pipe:

I know that, that is my point.

"we lambasted Whyte for taking a loan on season ticket money with NO security other than his personal security"

I am comparing two loans - I am not comparing the individuals.

Both loans were basically against expected ST money. One infuriated fans, the other is welcomed by some and marked as worrying by others.

Whyte's 'loan' wasn't in any way workable, surely you can see the difference?