king statement

bawsburst

Does referring to the expressed concerns of Rangers supporters as 'soundbites' make you think it devalues the substance of King's statement?

Or is there another reason for that nonsensical input from you?

Anyone who tries to disrupt season ticket sales is scum in my eyes so yes it does devalue it

No the outcome I want is a new share issue - preferably underwritten by DK. The Board seem to be reluctant to go down that route. Not buying season tickets would put a bit more pressure on them.

and this you will get, but it won't be under Kings timescale or terms, those will be decided by the current shareholders

aside from the other parts which have no doubt been slaughtered, to me this part is simply pandering to the absolute lunatic gloryhunters that only see silverware in the cupboard and not the debt used to achieve it

Dave King seems to be advocating us to spend silly money to achieve glory, what he doesnt say is how the club recovers once the money has dried up, the fact is we (the fans) should remember the dying embers of SDM's reign when we had to plead to Lloyds to allow us the wages for a fucking free transfer

The Rangers i grew up with is a rangers that quite frankly will never happen again as there isnt anyone out there willing to spend a tenner for every fiver our opponents spend, how much did it cost to bankroll our 9iar, and how much would it cost in this day and age

Quite frankly Kings statement is a shocker and one that was never expected from him, even if he has previous regarding admin by xmas instead

How are fans supposed to unite as one when we have guys like this causing grand canyon sized divides between us, i had hoped that after the summer we would see King invest in the club one way or another, but i highly doubt this statement will go down well in the corridors of power at ibrox, and tbh no wonder

Hear Hear.

Not buying season tickets would put a bit more pressure on them.

No it wont, apparently the board are only in it for the money if thats to be believed, so starving the club of ST money simply forces them into a rash decision like selling off anything of value and pocketing the cash

I am NOT Liking this Dave, This is a bully tactic that has never worked in the past and AGAIN will cause massive eruptions in the club and AGAIN Hinder the club in moving forward. I am 100 % behind u investing and even being on the board, but this kinda statement could close the club down.

The Board right enough will have to take this threat serious !! I expect swift reply and action from Graham Wallace,

but did Wallace not threaten himself that he would walk if any more of this stuff went on ??

A trust is all and well we have a TRUST the now and noone in the right mind would trust them, so again think you should get out the circles of these fans groups and interact with the bigger fan base not chase them all away from our club.

FUCK YOU KING , dont try and tell me what to do with my money that i give to my club , almost 30years a season ticket holder how long or have you ever purchased one. You and the murrays and the rest why dont you all fuck off and let the present board work for the good of Rangers.

Hes not telling you. He's asking if you agree with him to follow his idea.

Stop being precious.

I am comparing two loans - I am not comparing the individuals.

Both loans were basically against expected ST money. One infuriated fans, the other is welcomed by some and marked as worrying by others.

Are you seriously trying to compare an £18m loan paying back £27m over 4 years with a £1m "overdraft" at a cost of £150k ? :lol:

FUCK YOU KING , dont try and tell me what to do with my money that i give to my club , almost 30years a season ticket holder how long or have you ever purchased one. You and the murrays and the rest why dont you all fuck off and let the present board work for the good of Rangers.

You been serious

Your support shouldn't be belittled but he di stick in 20 million with feck all back

The baws burst

For this Knight, the King is dead.

The ideas are not feasible for any publicly listed company to follow, and he knows this. That is poor on his part.

Remember at the end of the day any company is beholden to its shareholders. Much of what he is suggesting would not be in the interests of the shareholders. End of.

But shareholder value is derived from customer sales.

I am NOT Liking this Dave, This is a bully tactic that has never worked in the past and AGAIN will cause massive eruptions in the club and AGAIN Hinder the club in moving forward. I am 100 % behind u investing and even being on the board, but this kinda statement could close the club down.

The Board right enough will have to take this threat serious !! I expect swift reply and action from Graham Wallace,

but did Wallace not threaten himself that he would walk if any more of this stuff went on ??

A trust is all and well we have a TRUST the now and noone in the right mind would trust them, so again think you should get out the circles of these fans groups and interact with the bigger fan base not chase them all away from our club.

Wallace denied he threatened to walk but tbh with this bullshit erupting again i wouldn't really blame him if he changed his mind and did walk. Sad times (again) :(

He put 20 mil in ya nutcase. He us saying he will invest if the current board raise another share issue... But they refuse to do so. So his hands are tied until new shares are issued.