The Club have released a statement in response to King

The Dude

The sun have been shown up to be complete liars yet again.

Running articles without any quotes or commentary from the persons involved will always be spurious in the least.

It was nothing more than attempt to escalate the pulses of the feeble minded haters and drama queens and it worked forcing the club to release a statement.

The sun sales increase but all because of a lie.

Anyone who spends their hard earned money on a tabloid like the sun is an imbecile.

If King had offered this loan, he would have mentioned it in his statement. He did not, so the media have had many Rangers fans for fools - again!

It's not the media playingus for fools that annoys me.

It's the selection of fans that lapped this pish up without even waiting to see if it was accurate that annoys me.

Maybe it is me being blind, but the wording of this does not directly dispute the sun's article.

RIFC PLC does not have Sandy Easdale on the board. King says he offered the loan to Sandy Easdale (who is not on the RIFC PLC board but the RFC board)

The clubs statement states that RIFC PLC have not recieved an offer of a loan, but they do not mention that the club (the other company) have not recieved the offer of such a loan.

In actual fact, the emphasis on the 'RIFC PLC' wording in the article, instead of just using 'the club' suggests they are covering their backs.

It's not the media playingus for fools that annoys me.

It's the selection of fans that lapped this pish up without even waiting to see if it was accurate that annoys me.

Exactly! King mentions "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me" in his statement! Well how many fools do me have in our support taken in everytime the media print shit!