DK statement.

True Azure

Been out at a funeral and had a couple of bottles of Becks. Can someone on here show me where DK calls for a "boycott" of Rangers supporters purchacing season tickets? As far as I can establish, he calls for season ticket dosh to be ringfenced using two methods, nowhere that I see is he calling for a "boycott"?

Talk of ringfencing is just a fancy way of calling for a boycott, any blind person can see that.

No its not.

If the board does not provide disclosure to the fans then it is time to draw a line in the sand. I propose that the fans buy the season tickets only on one of the two following bases;

1. The fans pay the season ticket money into a trust and the funds are released to the club on a "pay-as-they-play" basis.

2. The fans pay the season ticket money into a trust and the funds are released in full to the club but against security of the club property until such time as all games are played. In that way the fans will have some protection from a future event of failure if the board cannot bridge the funding gap that clearly exists.

In both scenarios STs are bought and paid for in full.

He wants the ST money only to be paid on a game by game process, fair enough but how can the club make any plans without money in the bank, what happens if there are games postponed? The cash would dry up surely.

As long as the club can get the investment via STs at the start of the season they can make their plans.

So in that sense it's a boycott.

He wants the ST money only to be paid on a game by game process, fair enough but how can the club make any plans without money in the bank, what happens if there are games postponed? The cash would dry up surely.

As long as the club can get the investment via STs at the start of the season they can make their plans.

So in that sense it's a boycott.

Or he wants it paid upfront secured against one of the clubs assets. So where is that a boycott? Who in this scenario is boycotting the club?

Talk of ringfencing is just a fancy way of calling for a boycott, any blind person can see that.

It's really not anything of the kind. What on earth would make you post such a blatant lie?

Or is your lack of understanding really at such a level that you did not grasp the meat of Kings message on tactics to help rid our club of this board?

Accuracy helps - even if you disagree with him. As you so obviously do.

No its not.

In both scenarios STs are bought and paid for in full.

It's really not anything of the kind. What on earth would make you post such a blatant lie?

Or is your lack of understanding really at such a level that you did not grasp the meat of Kings message on tactics to help rid our club of this board?

Accuracy helps - even if you disagree with him. As you so obviously do.

Both scenarios are holding the club to ransom and makes it virtually impossible to have forward planning, all the while constantly assuming that we're going bust again or something.

People are up in arms about Laxey having security against the car park yet they think fans should do the same thing?

Both scenarios are holding the club to ransom and makes it virtually impossible to have forward planning, all the while constantly assuming that we're going bust again or something.

People are up in arms about Laxey having security against the car park yet they think fans should do the same thing?

Or...

You think it's fine that Laxey have security against the car park but are up in arms about fans doing the same thing?

What have I lied about? And what's my agenda?

Talk of ringfencing is just a fancy way of calling for a boycott, any blind person can see that..

No idea what your agenda is, it just seems to be one of these buzzwords you like to throw around anytime someone offers a different opinion than yours.