what are you expecting at the end of the 120 day review?

wearethepeople1

Wallace essentially is working for the easdales/Laxey, so if there is bad news at the end of it do you expect to hear the full blooded truth about the state of affairs?

Do you not think he will be more likely to give a diluted version of events if it is likely to harm the current boards position

Having to get a loan of 1.5 mil at this stage is worrying IMO and the clubs biggest investor getting a 15% mark up on the loan and demanding the Albion car park be put against it as security is even more worrying

I think some are expecting wallace to come out with a genius formula in a few months and everything will be fine, I don't.

I reckon things are worse than we are lead to believe, we will be ok this summer as fans will bail out board again, but come maybe Xmas the shit will hit the fan.

Worrying times ahead IMO

thoughts??

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you blue no11 are saying is no matter what is said or done when the review is over Wallace is a spiv puppet and you wont believe anything he says? Nice to see you are giving the new board a chance :rolleyes:

The only thing I do know is that Hedge funds are there to take money. Not one of us know what is going on inside Ibrox atm.

I am expecting eff all as basically a competent CEO who has total control over running the club/business does not need 120 days to identify the changes required either to cut costs or run things more efficiently.

I can run a full financial review of my business in 7 days. So I would expect the company side of Rangers to carry it out in 30-60 days max.

A scripted statement from the board will be given to him to read out then he will be off in the summer with a decent fee.

To be clear I AM NOT questioning Wallace's integrity but I just think he was only brought into by pull the wool over our eyes by the board and buy them time and minimise the fallout about this loan we have had to take

Dave king has certainly put the cat amongst the pigeons with this statement and I hope people sit up and listen

He clearly has tried to negotiate with the current board and they are not interested in the future of rangers, only milking the club for our cash

Hopefully king's campaign will gather pace and we can get some sort of order resorted at rangers

Wallace was voted for by the vast majority of shareholders at the AGM.

I genuinely think he's the only one I'd trust but will he be allowed to implement what he wants, I'm not so sure. I do think he will be offski. (I genuinely hope he stays and I'm wrong)

Wallace was voted for by the vast majority of shareholders at the AGM.

Yes he was voted onto look after there investment. Our club is playing second fiddle to money rats. But at the same time it is in there interest to keep the club healthy in order to get a return on there investment.

You really do wonder what the hell is going on inside Ibrox. Far too many vultures for my liking.

If laxey were confident about the future of the club then why would they need to secure the Albion car park against £1mil loan? We don't even know who these people are FFS!

Get these faceless leaching investors to fuck out of the club

I understand king rightly doesn't want to give them a penny, but if he wants a real say in rangers then he will have to put his hand in his pocket at some point

Someone touched on it above. Wallace is an employee of the club - nothing more. He also has his credibility to protect. If his reputation is in any danger of being damaged, he will walk.

Kings statement has put the cat amongst the pigeons. The first shot I think in trying to gain control of the club. The present incumbants are dependant on the FANS buying season tickets. That is NO LONGER guaranteed. How anyone on here can support the present board is beyond my comprehension.

If laxey were confident about the future of the club then why would they need to secure the Albion car park against £1mil loan? We don't even know who these people are FFS!

Get these faceless leaching investors to fuck out of the club

I understand king rightly doesn't want to give them a penny, but if he wants a real say in rangers then he will have to put his hand in his pocket at some point

I can't disagree with you at all.

Yes he was voted onto look after there investment. Our club is playing second fiddle to money rats. But at the same time it is in there interest to keep the club healthy in order to get a return on there investment.

He was hired as a qualified CEO. Didn't Murrayco claim they looked to get him aboard?

A damp squib in all honesty.

What I hope for is some clear views on how we move forward, what investment we need, when it is needed and what our long term strategy is.

What I think we'll get is "Trust us"

I think your 3rd sentence is accurate - however I think sentence 2 is wishful thinking although I do wish it was true

I believe at the end of the review immediately there will have to be some ridding of unnecessary expenses in order for financial sustainability. I think DK seems to be a constant pain but the one point i agree with him completely on is that we will need some sort of investor like him who is willingly to put up money for investment in the team and who is willingly to make it long term if we are to come back out on top

I personally think this is going to get really messy. This is Kings first move on getting the vultures out of Ibrox. King ain't going to back down until he gets what he wants. I personally think he is doing it for the right reasons but he is gonna piss a lot of people off in the process. All we can do is keep singing at the games and support our football team.