what are you expecting at the end of the 120 day review?

wearethepeople1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your probably right on that one gogzy.

if I am right then I wish all parties would STFU and wait till that time.

once DK invests his money and has a shareholding, then he can give out orders and try to forfe change.

until then he is just another mouth on the sidelines helping to destabalise the clib and share price.

mind you an even lower share price inly suits one man, i wonder who that man is.

my eyes are wide open and I know DK wants in power i akso know he wants to do it on the cheap.

i just cant stand the way he is going about it. him and the murrays have done a whole lot of talking with next to no action to back it up and all that happens is us fans drift further and further apart.

:lol: the clusterfuck to end all clusterfucks, great :lol:

i dont see it as a bad thing, quite the opposite in fact.

once the review is complete then Wallace can approach shareholders with a solod plan for the money he is going to be asking for. the investors can then decide to gey behind it or not. if not then DK can do what he said he wants to do

either way we end up with major investment

i dont see it as a bad thing, quite the opposite in fact.

once the review is complete then Wallace can approach shareholders with a solod plan for the money he is going to be asking for. the investors can then decide to gey behind it or not. if not then DK can do what he said he wants to do

either way we end up with major investment

You may find outsiders will not invest hugely after the last ones rip roaring success of being spunked in 18 months, well practically 12

once DK invests his money and has a shareholding, then he can give out orders and try to forfe change.

until then he is just another mouth on the sidelines helping to destabalise the clib and share price.

mind you an even lower share price inly suits one man, i wonder who that man is.

my eyes are wide open and I know DK wants in power i akso know he wants to do it on the cheap.

i just cant stand the way he is going about it. him and the murrays have done a whole lot of talking with next to no action to back it up and all that happens is us fans drift further and further apart.

Excellent summation of whats behind the statement today.

You may find outsiders will not invest hugely after the last ones rip roaring success of being spunked in 18 months, well practically 12

Yet those same investors largely voted the board in? Surely they'd have got rid if they were that annoyed at how things have been?

Which is why GW has to have a robust business plan with evidence of better results before he seeks further investment. Its not rocket science.

thays absolutely fine. big davie is waiting in the wings with a fucking huge cheque if thats the case :D

Which is why GW has to have a robust business plan with evidence of better results before he seeks further investment. Its not rocket science.

Who said it was? Fuck off with the condescending shite. Mind no everyone loves the wee board, the same not everyone loves ally the manager.

Don't you realise that he has gone public like this precisely because he has been told that those who control the Board do not want a new share issue? He had to do something to force their hand.

Who said it was? Fuck off with the condescending shite. Mind no everyone loves the wee board, the same not everyone loves ally the manager.

Last part wasn't aimed at you many others don't get it though. Your point was good that we wouldn't get investment at this point. I want to give GW the time he's asked for thats all.

Ahhh that's it slag the man, I'm sure he knows fuck all...

oh that was hardly me slagging him. i got that out of my system earlier.

you are saying the current investors might not invest again

i am saying thats fine if they dont because apparently dave king wants to give us millions.

i dont give a fuck who put the cash in, as long as someone does.

and fwiw when it comes to our financial position you are right dave king knows fuck all

admin by xmas anyone? i rest my case.

oh that was hardly me slagging him. i got that out of my system earlier.

you are saying the current investors might not invest again

i am saying thats fine if they dont because apparently dave king wants to give us millions.

i dont give a fuck who put the cash in, as long as someone does.

and fwiw when it comes to our financial position you are right dave king knows fuck all

admin by xmas anyone? i rest my case.

Admin by Xmas? Fuck that's right this boards grand plan was an emergency loan :lol:

Maybe bph have lost the pen they had for the 50 million cheque...

Admin by Xmas? Fuck that's right this boards grand plan was an emergency loan :lol:

Maybe bph have lost the pen they had for the 50 million cheque...

we got the credit facility ( not an emergency loan) this week.what om earth does that jave to do with dave kings admin by xmas prediction.

and as for the 50m bullshit.. are you really going to go there? that was said by bill mcmurdo who is right as often as a broken clock.