Season Ticket

pcbear

If you can't afford to renew, then that's fair enough.

If you don't renew because someone else asked you to then you're a muppet.

If don't renew because the football isn't good enough, then you are what's known as a glory hunter.

The last one is the most disappointing type of supporter.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the early 80s was far better than this , we were up against 3 teams who were better than us but still managed to win a fair amount of cups from 1979 till we eventually won the league

My season ticket was 40 quid back then, sit where you want, even our worst team from then would beat this one imo.

£600 this season to watch shite no doubt £700 next season to watch shite £100 travel per game and i work my arse off 8-5 on shite wages

be nice to be a Rangers fan with stupid amounts of cash, i think id buy the club and not talk crap in the media telling us not to renew :wanker:

To an extent yeah.

Some don't seem to grasp that season ticket money is vital working capital that helps pay the bills etc

It most certainly is vital. It also provides certain people with time to carry out their own personal agendas.

Season 1 -Whyte

Season 2 -Green

You can support the club on a weekly basis. That's what's going to happen I think.

If you want to see us in administration again, don't renew your season ticket, it's quite simple! This so called Rangers man is playing with fire calling for a boycott. No money will either mean admin now or borrowing money gauranteed by Ibrox or Murray Park. I will not desert my club!

If you want to see us in administration again, don't renew your season ticket, it's quite simple! This so called Rangers man is playing with fire calling for a boycott. No money will either mean admin now or borrowing money gauranteed by Ibrox or Murray Park. I will not desert my club!

Neither will I but I don't have to renew just ho every week and pay at the gate

It would be sad if people 'walked away' because of the style of football. In that case the phrase should be 'we don't do walking away, unless they start to play badly'. I suppose the early 1980s would suggest that is, or at least was, the case.

it would be a shame, I think we got a good team here, they have shown in spells this year some good football.next season will be different,the competition gets stronger and I think we r good enough to put on better performances.next season I think will be quite xciting.

It most certainly is vital. It also provides certain people with time to carry out their own personal agendas.

Season 1 -Whyte

Season 2 -Green

You can support the club on a weekly basis. That's what's going to happen I think.

no chance. Rangers don't need you. WATP