Season Ticket

pcbear

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fed up to fek with all this pish.....ive been going since i was a wean in 1957-8 and was at THAT cup final and been smitten ever since..been a season ticket holder since god knows when and I've been waiting on the "ultimate" season ticket for seven years which i finally managed to get this season and i will be fecked if i am giving it up.....its mine and i don't give a toss what it costs,i'm keeping it.

rant over.

snapback.pngMuirheadbear, on 26 February 2014 - 09:54 PM, said:

Who stands to benefit from renewing! The club or certain investors?

Can anyone answer that with certainty?

I don't think the certain investors have got much left of an investment due to all the damage done by mini murray and the reqs and now further damage being done by DK, the share price wont be worth fuck all by the time they've finished and I am not just talking about Laxeys investment. GW should be allowed to do his 120 day review and DK should shut up until GW gives a date for a new share issue instead of trying to damage the club that he says he loves.

I have not enjoyed the football on the pitch for the past few seasons but I will certainly be renewing as ever because that is what we do through thick and thin. I certainly would never put my money into some trust especially if it was in any way involved with certain past directors like King or Murray,two people I do not trust in the slightest.

Not having a season ticket can get you out the habit too easily, include myself in that

This !! I have a season ticket but hardly been since xmas ! Some weekends have been due to work but others have been sheer laziness and that will be stopping from now on, was considering not renewing because of money but as soon as the renewals come out I know itll be sent off for next season.

Not having a season ticket can get you out the habit too easily, include myself in that

Having a season ticket didn't stop me from attending only a handfull of games this season.

I'll wait to see the prices before deciding for next season as I struggled finacially this year and I simply can't justify spending money on what I got to see on the pitch in return this season.

By the looks of things the money was pissed up against the wall again anyway.

I would have renewed both my books no matter what, but if Dave King throws his hat in the ring then he has my backing. Remember this guy lost 20 million, yes 20 million and he is coming back for more. if he is not a rangers man then what is?

Keep repeating it and maybe it will become true.

I would have renewed both my books no matter what, but if Dave King throws his hat in the ring then he has my backing. Remember this guy lost 20 million, yes 20 million and he is coming back for more. if he is not a rangers man then what is?

well said mate 20 million and still willing to plough in more.then u get cunts like laxey and easdales putting 1.5 million and trying to get albion car park and other land.that money gets paid back using season ticket money, why do the club have to pay them bk so quickly, if they are here long term or are here for good of the club.

Does a good businessman lose £20M in one investment?

Does a good businessman lose £20M in one investment?

r u saying king is not a good buisness man? The point is he lost 20 million,and he is willing to put in more.what is the current board putting in, 1.5 million and they want it back very soon, or we loose buildings and land.yeah they sound like good people.king got nothing and wants nothing, I know who i prefer.

r u saying king is not a good buisness man? The point is he lost 20 million,and he is willing to put in more.what is the current board putting in, 1.5 million and they want it back very soon, or we loose buildings and land.yeah they sound like good people.king got nothing and wants nothing, I know who i prefer.

I don't know if he is do you? I know spunking 20M isn't good from a business point of view though.

You don't know what King wants, all you can do is guess from his mad rants to the media that are reflecting badly on the club.

I don't know if he is do you? I know spunking 20M isn't good from a business point of view though.

You don't know what King wants, all you can do is guess from his mad rants to the media that are reflecting badly on the club.

any man that has made the money he has earned,must be a good buisness man,surely.he is correct when he says season ticket money is a loan until all games are played, so the money should be put aside and payed game by game.not full amount for the current leeches to dwindle.

any man that has made the money he has earned,must be a good buisness man,surely.he is correct when he says season ticket money is a loan until all games are played, so the money should be put aside and payed game by game.not full amount for the current leeches to dwindle.

If you book a flight, do you book it one way and refuse to buy a flight back until the day of your departure?

If you're booking a hotel do you pay it daily rather than pay for your days in advance?

I will be renewing,in fact I would do it today if it was possible.

The thought of missing the arguments with the same old moaning faces who just can't watch a game without overly criticising our team just doesn't bear thinking about.

I wish king or anybody else for that matter would just buy the institutional shareholders out, I fucking hate all the bad publicity this generates.

as a club and support we really are behaving just like the inhabitants of the potato dome used to, it is getting very embarrassing.